-Romanian protests
-Oak ridge supercompter
-More IMF loans for argentina
Oh ya also I voted in the Ontario election but my candidate didn’t win
thank u for the news
I don't want to disappoint you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jordan for this post:
  • Maxwell_Edison
OH i forgot about the Donbass crisis which seems to be escalating, and also looks like Macedonia & Greece have sorted out the eternal dispute about the name of Macedonia
No prob Jordan
big elections in california a few days ago, deciding the dem/repub candidates for governor and lots of different props/local positions!

did u mention weed legalization in canada??
Oh ya I forgot there was the senate vote on weed legalization, it still has some more legal stuff before it’s legal but it will prob be legal soon
There was also the UNSC temp member election last Friday
legalise slavery
No!!!!
news is cool but what's happening in our little corner right here. I wanna hear about what the average ironnoober is going through
(06-15-2018, 04:22 PM)daetj Wrote: news is cool but what's happening in our little corner right here. I wanna hear about what the average ironnoober is going through

im drinking this really good hemp beer called The Hemperor by New Belgium. The hemp and the hops go together so well. My struggle at the moment is figuring out why i get lag playing rocket league. I wanna be a pro bro, ya feel? the thing is I can't do gnarly shit when my game jumps.