Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any of you got any advice
[shadow=yellow,left][glow=yellow,2,300]i been pissing lately and it feeles like im pissing fucking razor blades[/glow][/shadow]
<t></t>
don't drink razor blades
unimp Wrote:don't drink razor blades

he's got a point
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Once per three/four months-ish I get terrible burn when I piss. First time it happened I immediately went to the general practitioner, they checked my piss after I downed about 2L of pure cranberry juice, then I stayed at home for the rest of the day. I was freaking out because I didn't want to lose my dick.
Everything turned out to be OK, I still even have my dick.
Donnies Catch Wrote:Once per three/four months-ish I get terrible burn when I piss. First time it happened I immediately went to the general practitioner, they checked my piss after I downed about 2L of pure cranberry juice, then I stayed at home for the rest of the day. I was freaking out because I didn't want to lose my dick.
tmi
unimp Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:Once per three/four months-ish I get terrible burn when I piss. First time it happened I immediately went to the general practitioner, they checked my piss after I downed about 2L of pure cranberry juice, then I stayed at home for the rest of the day. I was freaking out because I didn't want to lose my dick.
tmi
im pretty sure you also appreciate me having a dick still dont be like this
Donnies Catch Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
tmi

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Donnies Catch Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
tmi
yeah but i didn't need the story of your 3 monthly period
unimp Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
tmi
thats not my period
my period is bi weekly
Donnies Catch Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
tmi
thats not my period
my period is bi weekly
now i'm curious
unimp Wrote:now i'm curious
hectic nosebleeding action
Donnies Catch Wrote:
unimp Wrote:now i'm curious
hectic nosebleeding action
hot

not saying it's a difference from normal ;)
don't you ignore me you wankpile
unimp Wrote:don't you ignore me you wankpile
internetting is tiring in ECHypt
My guess would be a UTI and my suggestion would be to drink more water.

If you're pissing blood though, fuck whatever I say and sprint to the nearest ER.
<t></t>
UberActivist Wrote:My guess would be a UTI and my suggestion would be to drink more water.

If you're pissing blood though, fuck whatever I say and sprint to the nearest ER.
hey

hey you

fuck off
unimp Wrote:
UberActivist Wrote:My guess would be a UTI and my suggestion would be to drink more water.

hey

hey you

fuck off
hey

hey you

Dank memes
<t></t>
god help me and give this guy his obesity induced heart attack early
unimp Wrote:god help me and give this guy his obesity induced heart attack early

why have both you and donnies catch both made comments about his appearance and yet i dont know what he looks like
unimp Wrote:god help me and give this guy his obesity induced heart attack early
And if you look up you'll see unimproved, who, with his interests waning, makes IronNoob edgy as fuck so that he doesn't lose interest.
<t></t>