chasE^acL Wrote:yes, provide even more proof you're ottercock

please we all know that YOU are ottercookies alternate account
you can't fool us, ottercookies
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

you're just pretending to think that he's ottercookies to hide the fact you're ottercookies!!
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

you're just pretending to think that he's ottercookies to hide the fact you're ottercookies!!

I think we're all ottercookies on the inside
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I let ottercookies come in me, we all should to, glory be upon him
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I let ottercookies come in me, we all should to, glory be upon him

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Whats Going on In This thhread Lads?[/shadow][/glow]
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]shaggey becase he Smoes mores of the GooD SHITand wee'd is Science proven to Make you stronger[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]shaggey becase he Smoes mores of the GooD SHITand wee'd is Science proven to Make you stronger[/shadow][/glow]

???????????????????????????????????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit???? thats ✔ some good????????shit right????????th ???? ere???????????? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ????  i say so ????  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ???? ???????? ????НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ???? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????????Good shit
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]shaggey becase he Smoes mores of the GooD SHITand wee'd is Science proven to Make you stronger[/shadow][/glow]

???????????????????????????????????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit???? thats ✔ some good????????shit right????????th ???? ere???????????? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ????  i say so ????  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ???? ???????? ????НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ???? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????????Good shit

smokin
Roundel Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:

smokin

always