Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats up pals
[shadow=yellow,left][glow=yellow,2,300]hey guys whats goin on here[/glow][/shadow]
<t></t>
oh my god no help
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]hi maxwell do you like ro blocks[/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
what in god's green earth.
[glow=green,2,300]aaaaaaaaaaaay whats up[/glow]
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]roundel im loving your typography what is your favorite chatracter in smash bros[/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
stawp in the name of the lord
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]hey musytoshi can i be modarator no homo[/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
[glow=green,2,300]thanks bud i put in a lot of practice 2 reach this level. one day i hope to reach ur level of typography, shits glorious. anyway it depends what u mean. most fun to play as is marth by far, but the most fun to play against or to watch are probably luigi, link, and cpt falcon.  worst are shiek and peach in both categories

wbu?[/glow]
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]are u talking melee or project m or smash 4 because my faovirte is luigi in melee and i like king dedede in pm and in smash4 its pacman to the rescue! melee makes me mad too much so i  dont play it as much[/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
[glow=green,2,300]i only really play melee. smash 4 is pretty cool but melee is more raw and i like dat betetr[/glow]
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]melee makes me sad bacause the roster is so unbalance evn tho the mechanics are zetta good aslo bacause donkey konkg is not so powerful in melee [/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
[glow=green,2,300]ya but lately top players have been inventing new ways to use the shitty characters so if ur reall good you can still win local tournaments with low tier characters[/glow]
[glow=purple,2,300][shadow=cyan,left]cmon guys why cant weeeeeeeeee be friends[/shadow][/glow]
dark crab bait