Thread Contributor: Deletedwhat will death be like
yes what will death lole
<t></t>
the same as deaths always been like
nothing? You die, you're gone. the end
I don't want to disappoint you
I do not know, for this is not our end.
go find out for us chase

Donnies Catch Wrote:I do not know, for this is not our end.

honestly what was i expecting that link to be?
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
like life but without the downside of living
like sex
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]im going To die playing Runescappe and Jack'eing off to Big Boobbie Hentais[/shadow][/glow]
p shit
you are dead? the end (of your point of view, anyway)
you won't really know you've died as what you are (your brain) ceases to function. we can't fathom what it would be as it would just be nothing.
I've always assumed it would be like getting anesthesia. you just instantly see darkness
i can't speak for the way anyone else experiences consciousness, but for me when i explicitly imagine how a situation would feel, my brain automatically imagines it using very simplified rules. for example, if i imagined what it would be like to climb up a set of stairs i would imagine essentially a first-person video of someone climbing up stairs. however, actually climbing up stairs is an entirely different sensation - because climbing stairs is something ive done millions of times, my brain can go through the motions without conscious effort, and because it can do that its pretty rare that i get to the top of the stairs and can remember actually doing the climbing. a lot of people say they have similar experiences with driving. time passed, and i did things, but i didn't really experience it. its something weve all felt a ton of times (probably), but its super hard to imagine that sensation. i think the reason its so hard to comprehend the concept of death is related to the disconnect between the way we explicitly conceptualize experiences versus how we actually experience them -- and i think trying to communicate to others our understandings of these sorts of things is even harder, because any abstract understanding we can hold in our brain through thinking about things like this is immediately undone when we have to render it into concrete words, which aren't designed for communicating abstractly

edit: oh yeah but my point was its probably a similar sensation to any other trick of consciousness such as falling asleep, zoning out, time slowing down/speeding up, being in the zone, getting sucked into tv etc. and thinking about it in those terms helped me get around the walls you inevitably run into when you consider your experiences too explicitly, walls such as not even being able to understand what it means to stop existing
is there a special place people with big dick go when they die
like heaven but reserved for big dick
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
indescribable nothingness

devoid of any thought or consciousness

much rather be alive
<t></t>