no roundel is a fucking piece of trash cunt
thats the spirit
Roundel Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
SDC Wrote:whichever one you like best because you are a god

no roundel is a fucking piece of trash cunt
thats the spirit

roundel im sry bby I can never hate on you
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]i really liked That arc feom yu yu hakusho about the Dark Tornemenet[/shadow][/glow]
my favorite anime is cory is da house
<t></t>
chasE^acL Wrote:my favorite anime is cory is da house
oh aren't you so funny. I just can't stop laughing.
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:my favorite anime is cory is da house
oh aren't you so funny. I just can't stop laughing.

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;attach=81;type=avatar]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]i really liked That arc feom yu yu hakusho about the Dark Tornemenet[/shadow][/glow]
Somw1 recommending me this is what inspired this thread wow what a councidyncy
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]its Honasetly A great show, Your should watch It.[/shadow][/glow]
Roundel Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]i really liked That arc feom yu yu hakusho about the Dark Tornemenet[/shadow][/glow]
i heard the first season was bad, whats ur opinon?
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]its Honasetly A great show, Your should watch It.[/shadow][/glow]
Roundel Wrote:
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]yeah Thts fair ttbh it Takes a good Few epeisodes for it To take off... But Once it gets Started the show is Relly Good[/shadow][/glow]
Roundel Wrote:i heard the first season was bad, whats ur opinon?
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[color=red][glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]its Honasetly A great show, Your should watch It.[/shadow][/glow]
Roundel Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]yeah Thts fair ttbh it Takes a good Few epeisodes for it To take off... But Once it gets Started the show is Relly Good[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[color=red][glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]its Honasetly A great show, Your should watch It.[/shadow][/glow]
Roundel Wrote:

ur mother Wrote:can u autisms stop
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]yeah Thts fair ttbh it Takes a good Few epeisodes for it To take off... But Once it gets Started the show is Relly Good[/shadow][/glow]
Roundel Wrote:
u needa chil the heck out brother [sub]this is the[sup]future[/sup][/sub][sup][glow=green,2,300]of[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]posting[/glow][/sup]
ur mother Wrote:can u autisms stop
your all black people faggot s
<t></t>