Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what improvements could we use for the forums
any suggestions, big or small
theme stuff, plugins, organization, stuff we couldn't do on the old IN

changes:
removed spam board (and games category) and added "In-Depth Discussion" board under General category.
Get rid of the shit spam section, and replace it with something better. 
Maybe like Politics or something?  Seems to be a conversation that happens once in a while.
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:Get rid of the shit spam section, and replace it with something better. 
Maybe like Politics or something?  Seems to be a conversation that happens once in a while.

removed the spam board and added an in-depth discussion board.
try to not break it for a week
unimp Wrote:try to not break it for a week

that was roundel I believe
SDC Wrote:
chasE Wrote:Get rid of the shit spam section, and replace it with something better. 

that's even fuckin stupider than a spam board lmfao
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

I'm ok with this one. Spam board was dumb
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

but we could just put serious discussion on the lounge anyways

woW my downvotes are rising ya'll all salty as FUCk because you know 'm right
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

Anything serious gets drowned out by shit, and fast.
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

well then we should cut down the shit?  i don't know this place is barely active anyways, if "drowned out by shit" means "if you don't look at the forum for 24 hours it might be on the second page" then you're a lazy autist anyways like what the fuck are you retards talking about
you could make me GM
did we really need any changes
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

well then we should cut down the shit?  i don't know this place is barely active anyways, if "drowned out by shit" means "if you don't look at the forum for 24 hours it might be on the second page" then you're a lazy autist anyways like what the fuck are you retards talking about

Who shit your Cheerios this morning? Jesus.
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

Honestly. If even the autistic dicksuck of IN sees you're being a dumbass, you've fucked up. Stop bitching. It's another board, just don't go to it.
SDC Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

Honestly. If even the autistic dicksuck of IN sees you're being a dumbass, you've fucked up. Stop bitching. It's another board, just don't go to it.

but the problem is that it does exactly the opposite of what it intended, it makes it way harder to talk about anything serious. if a serious post is made here, some replies will be jokes, but also people who have something serious to reply will read it and reply. if its posted in the serious topic, where people check way less often, there's a lot less chance that people who could have otherwise contributed will see it

its the same thing with the music/specific games/programming sections on old ironnoobs, barely anyone replied to posts there, but when you made a post in the lounge about that topic, and people were replying, it would get moved and then die cause nobody saw it anymore
SDC Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

Feelings hurt, but thank you for backing me up.
The autistic dicksuck of IN is ottercookies, not me.
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

oh it's you
Roundel Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

but the problem is that it does exactly the opposite of what it intended, it makes it way harder to talk about anything serious. if a serious post is made here, some replies will be jokes, but also people who have something serious to reply will read it and reply. if its posted in the serious topic, where people check way less often, there's a lot less chance that people who could have otherwise contributed will see it

its the same thing with the music/specific games/programming sections on old ironnoobs, barely anyone replied to posts there, but when you made a post in the lounge about that topic, and people were replying, it would get moved and then die cause nobody saw it anymore

ty god roundel for making the peasants see the light
It's a simple concept to grasp but apparently they didn't get the memo and instead are using "u-mad"-esque comments because they know of our superior intellect
unimp Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

oh shut.up

oh it's you

Shut the fuck up, you can't make that judgement after being away for so long. 
<t></t>