Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what game are you currently addicted to
for me, csgo. got like 2.5k hours with all my accounts together.
<t></t>
factorio mainly
bit of rocket league here and there
dark souls 3

40 hours in 4 days 8)
replaying Ocarina of Time rn

also clash royale
I don't want to disappoint you
Planetary Annihilation is pretty good.
slaying pussy
wai-man Wrote:slaying pussy

nice
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:dark souls 3

40 hours in 4 days 8)

weak

my friend has played 81 hours in the last week
<t></t>
league of legends because im obliged to play becuase of kindred
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:

40 hours in 4 days 8)

weak

Probably leaves his game on all day m8. That or he is a NEET and plays it all day erryday.
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:

40 hours in 4 days 8)

weak

Probably leaves his game on all day m8. That or he is a NEET and plays it all day erryday.

no you're just a filthy casul

wt rngs u gt btch!?
<t></t>
chasE^acL Wrote:for me, csgo. got like 2.5k hours with all my accounts together.
die in a hole you useless twat, smurfs are cancer
Blacktop. It's my darling and my baby. I've been working on her for 13 months so far.

She's a tough little rebel, but I'll reign her yet.
Yannic Wrote:Blacktop. It's my darling and my baby. I've been working on her for 13 months so far.

demo pls, it looks great
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Yannic Wrote:Blacktop. It's my darling and my baby. I've been working on her for 13 months so far.

demo pls, it looks great

https://bobstudios.itch.io/blacktop-demo1
Yannic Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

demo pls, it looks great

https://bobstudios.itch.io/blacktop-demo1

rock hard thx
All of you CS:GO players should carry me to victory. I'm Silver Elite Master and every time I rank up I end up deranking because I don't have a consistent stream of friends to lobby up with and randoms normally fuck me over.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:All of you CS:GO players should carry me to victory. I'm Silver Elite Master and every time I rank up I end up deranking because I don't have a consistent stream of friends to lobby up with and randoms normally fuck me over.
SEM and blaming team... literally the only strat is aim duels
unimp Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:All of you CS:GO players should carry me to victory. I'm Silver Elite Master and every time I rank up I end up deranking because I don't have a consistent stream of friends to lobby up with and randoms normally fuck me over.
Lol that's not true. You know just as well as I do that CS is a team based game. It's hard to do well when you get lobbied up with people do absolutely insane shit that makes no sense or just don't give a fuck and spam the mic and shit.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
Lol that's not true. You know just as well as I do that CS is a team based game. It's hard to do well when you get lobbied up with people do absolutely insane shit that makes no sense or just don't give a fuck and spam the mic and shit.
Getting one or two entry frags can change a round completely. Repeat a few tines and win the match.

I've gone from silver 1 to MG1 solo