Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Deletedtorrent sites
for PS and that Adobe Premier?

other expensive programs would be nice too
<t></t>
piratebay ????
<t></t>
You can get the whole fucking creative suite for $20 a month, a fucking homeless person could afford that
SDC Wrote:You can get the whole fucking creative suite for $20 a month, a fucking homeless person could afford that
There's something to be said for not buying into software as a service.
mustyoshi Wrote:
SDC Wrote:You can get the whole fucking creative suite for $20 a month, a fucking homeless person could afford that

so, you approve of torenting the creative suite?

starting torenting today, it's pretty nice
<t></t>
mustyoshi Wrote:

but software doesnt make sense as a product because it has unlimited supply after being created, it makes more sense to pay for programming as a service than for programs as a product
chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

so, you approve of torenting the creative suite?

starting torenting today, it's pretty nice

are u serious

ive been torrenting since I was a young lad :)
mustyoshi Wrote:

plus retards like me don't even use it for serious stuff, I just fuck around with it ignore 90% of the features because it's the only non trash image editing software
i ain't payin for that shit

240$ a year?  i could of spent that on computer parts i'd actually use, not a years old software that's probably only that price due to no good competition

Roundel Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

but software doesnt make sense as a product because it has unlimited supply after being created, it makes more sense to pay for programming as a service than for programs as a product

I mean, this ceramic mug I have will likely last beyond my life time if I'm careful with it
I'm not paying a service for it.

especially something that will cost me hundreds a year to the point where I'd be in for around 1000$ at this point.  I'd rather spend that money on a really pretty, shiny game for 60$ and not feed a giant website that holds the monopoly on image editing professionally

homeless person would be too busy wondering why you'd want him to pay 240$ a year for a photo editing service tbh
Just because you can technically afford something does not financially make it a good idea.
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

plus retards like me don't even use it for serious stuff, I just fuck around with it ignore 90% of the features because it's the only non trash image editing software
i ain't payin for that shit

240$ a year?  i could of spent that on computer parts i'd actually use, not a years old software that's probably only that price due to no good competition

Roundel Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

I mean, this ceramic mug I have will likely last beyond my life time if I'm careful with it

especially something that will cost me hundreds a year to the point where I'd be in for around 1000$ at this point.  I'd rather spend that money on a really pretty, shiny game for 60$ and not feed a giant website that holds the monopoly on image editing professionally

homeless person would be too busy wondering why you'd want him to pay 240$ a year for a photo editing service tbh
Just because you can technically afford something does not financially make it a good idea.

i love you maxwrll
<t></t>
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

what im saying is that once you have software, its free to copy it and give it to your friend for free. you can't do that with a mug
Roundel Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

what im saying is that once you have software, its free to copy it and give it to your friend for free. you can't do that with a mug

oh well i guess that makes perfect sense then

but still fuck photoshop prices
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]