Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: hootalootfw ur admins
are so immature u gotta have the last jerk in the pissing contest on a locked topic.
i havent changed? no man im just a troll getting a hard on from the reactions here. you though? thats a different story lmao

welp i had my fun, if anyone wants a blockland key just hit me up. ????????????
(;
says the one who had to create another topic just to get a last word in lmao
SDC Wrote:says the one who had to create another topic just to get a last word in lmao
it was more of a goodbye but it can act as both tbh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MckXDAYXLB4
tbh the amount of power hungry admins is way too high

for the real ironnoob experience only dartz should have admin since he's never here and when he is the forum is fucked up in some way
unimp Wrote:tbh the amount of power hungry admins is way too high

for the real ironnoob experience only dartz should have admin since he's never here and when he is the forum is fucked up in some way

since when does this have to do with anything related to being an admin i
SDC Wrote:since when does this have to do with anything related to being an admin i
this is my favorite
We should give everyone mod powers and watch the chaos ensue.
Yannic Wrote:We should give everyone mod powers and watch the chaos ensue.

this is a very bad idea
I don't want to disappoint you
i remember a shooter where everyone got an aimbot and wallhacks. it was hilarious.
you're trying too hard donnies

but apparently i haven't existed for for the last month what have the admins been doing wrong again
i mean i guess he got the last word in on the post he locked where you were fucking arguing about damage control/apologies but no fucking duh stop being a wanker

also can i hav blockland key
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:also can i hav blockland key
you wouldn't last
Donnies Catch Wrote:
you wouldn't last

that sounded like a sexual challenge
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
you wouldn't last

that sounded like a sexual challenge

knowing blockland RP, it probably is
still not as bad as GMod darkRP tho
lol
honestly its kind of bs that we have shitty mod problems rn when we have a handful of mods and we're such a tight-knit community

my personal opinion is that no admin should be locking or deleting ANY thread. we really do NOT need moderation, and i believe this is something that roundel agrees with me very much on. the only thing that admins should really be doing is 1) technical work, and 2) removing spam. anything else imo is unnecessary, abuse, and immature.

i'm not gonna go rogue and revoke everyone's perms bc thats the exact type of drama i want to prevent. it's really mustyoshi's forum, i'm just hosting it for him so i need the admin for technical reasons. whatever yoshi wants to do, whoever he wants to give perms to, thats up to him.
yea i woulda unlocked that thread if i was online
hasn't donnies catch locked his own threads like a fuckboy before anyways
can we just remove the lock button so butturt doesn't stop discussion
we should make a modbot that auto unlocks every locked thread every 15 mins
Roundel Wrote:we should make a modbot that auto unlocks every locked thread every 15 mins

or just remove the ability to lock in the first place
pretty sure one of the reasons john killed IN was cause SMF sucked and lacked tons of features... including advanced permissions config. so any fancy permission editing isnt possible :>

anyway yeah i changed it so only admins can lock threads from now on. musty can change it back if he wants