I don't want to disappoint you
darude - sandstorm
any pop music
unimp Wrote:any pop music

St. Vincent
unimp Wrote:any pop music
Tfw I like pop music
[Image: nickelback.jpg]
nickleback and skrillex are widely hated, how could they possibly be overrated? maybe they're more well known than they deserve, but that doesn't make them overrated.

its like justin bieber, you can't call him overrated cause everyone hates him

the real most overrated music is probably kendrick lamar

edit: or almost any folk artist
drake
Roundel Wrote:nickleback and skrillex are widely hated, how could they possibly be overrated? maybe they're more well known than they deserve, but that doesn't make them overrated.

They are overrated though. They have a lot of haters, but they still have shitloads of fans. Have you ever seen a skrillex concert? Plenty of people there to listen to his junk
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:nickleback and skrillex are widely hated, how could they possibly be overrated? maybe they're more well known than they deserve, but that doesn't make them overrated.

They are overrated though. They have a lot of haters, but they still have shitloads of fans. Have you ever seen a skrillex concert? Plenty of people there to listen to his junk

i like skrillex he's underrated, i've been to 2 skrillex concerts
Roundel Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

His music just never clicked with me and I like a lot of EDM. Maybe I've heard the wrong songs, idk
Roundel Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

i like jack u but other than that i think he's all right