Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Roundelnuclear reactor meltdowns are super cool
reading about them is like half life in real life
half life was about aliens, not nuclear meltdowns
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:half life was about aliens, not nuclear meltdowns

ya but its like half life 1/blue shift/opposing force tho, with ppl doing all sorts of different crazy stuff tryna contain a cosmic-scale disaster
Roundel Wrote:

ya but its like half life 1/blue shift/opposing force tho, with ppl doing all sorts of different crazy stuff tryna contain a cosmic-scale disaster

Have both of those, but what is the point of them? Worth playing?
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:

Have both of those, but what is the point of them? Worth playing?

if you play half life 1 and you're like "yeah that was cool, i wonder what it woulda been like from other perspectives", then yeah they're awesome. gameplay-wise and story-wise they're like slightly worse than hl1, but if you're going thru a half life phase they're super cool
i love it when thousands of people in a certain radius either die or have lifelong radiation poisoning
wai-man Wrote:i love it when thousands of people in a certain radius either die or have lifelong radiation poisoning

woah there i never said they were a good thing, just a cool thing, which they [glow=red,2,300]a[/glow][glow=yellow,2,300]r[/glow][glow=blue,2,300]e[/glow][glow=green,2,300]![/glow][glow=purple,2,300]![/glow][glow=orange,2,300]![/glow]
Roundel Wrote:
wai-man Wrote:i love it when thousands of people in a certain radius either die or have lifelong radiation poisoning

woah there i never said they were a good thing, just a cool thing, which they [glow=red,2,300]a[/glow][glow=yellow,2,300]r[/glow][glow=blue,2,300]e[/glow][glow=green,2,300]![/glow][glow=purple,2,300]![/glow][glow=orange,2,300]![/glow]
don't like you fucking love it too

you little slut