Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
might make a roblox game
what if its really good
I'll play it. What you gon make?
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:I'll play it. What you gon make?

my problem back in the day was always tellin ppl about what i was workin on before i made it so im gona go ahead and just show u when its done if i end up makin it
I wrote a simple "Tweening" mechanism for crop growth, I wanted to make a Harvest Moon/ Stardew clone, but lost interest, the tween script is yours if you want it.
funny u say that cause i wrote some color tweening today to make a snazzy loading icon
i try to make roblox games but i suck
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
mustyoshi Wrote:I wrote a simple "Tweening" mechanism for crop growth, I wanted to make a Harvest Moon/ Stardew clone, but lost interest, the tween script is yours if you want it.
do you still have the twin towers game
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:i try to make roblox games but i suck

same
I don't want to disappoint you
use Free Models
I'll help you out on a very small, easily completed part of your game.
mustyoshi Wrote:I'll help you out on a very small, easily completed part of your game.

I honestly wouldn't even trust you to be competent enough to handle a roblox game  TB H

you'd get it hacked by ISIS
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:I'll help you out on a very small, easily completed part of your game.

I honestly wouldn't even trust you to be competent enough to handle a roblox game  TB H

you'd get it hacked by ISIS

did u see the kattwillferrel shit
unimp Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:I wrote a simple "Tweening" mechanism for crop growth, I wanted to make a Harvest Moon/ Stardew clone, but lost interest, the tween script is yours if you want it.
do you still have the twin towers game

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]holly Fucking Shit I played that One[/shadow][/glow]