Poll: <t>is it</t>
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
<t>no</t>
100.00%
6 100.00%
<t>yes</t>
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is the In-Depth Discussion board a good idea?
same poll as the spam board got but with "In-Depth Discussion" whatever the fuck that even means
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
If you don't know what "In-Depth" means, read the description.
SDC made it "In-Depth" because some topics on the main board are pretty sad.
<t></t>
I just think it's a better place if you wanted to ask a serious question and not get troll answers
I don't want to disappoint you
i'm never gonna post there, multiple boards is always bad

you can have serious discussion here too, people making jokes doesn't stop discussions. you can literally have 20 discussions at once in any thread, thats what makes the forum format so great
Roundel Wrote:i'm never gonna post there, multiple boards is always bad

you can have serious discussion here too, people making jokes doesn't stop discussions. you can literally have 20 discussions at once in any thread, thats what makes the forum format so great

Yeah, and if you really are concerned about nonserious responses, just put [serious] in the title or something
I don't want to disappoint you

And let us not forget SDcore is already going police state on that board hard, making it even less likely anyone will ever give a fuck.

Quote:This board is for in-depth discussion. Good grammar and thoughtful responses are a must. Keks, trolls, or otherwise useless / stupid responses will likely be ignored.

If a discussion gets too out of hand, the mods and admins have every right to look over the discussion and either:
remove the conflicting posts and keep then discussion going
or
remove the topic as a whole.

As long as you can respect that, post away. If not, your posting privileges for this board will be revoked.
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

And let us not forget SDcore is already going police state on that board hard, making it even less likely anyone will ever give a fuck.

Quote:This board is for in-depth discussion. Good grammar and thoughtful responses are a must. Keks, trolls, or otherwise useless / stupid responses will likely be ignored.

If a discussion gets too out of hand, the mods and admins have every right to look over the discussion and either:
or

As long as you can respect that, post away. If not, your posting privileges for this board will be revoked.

It's a forum fit for formal discussion, which seems to be not your type of discussion. So go back to your dick discussion threads and shit up you whiny bitch.
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

or

It's a forum fit for formal discussion, which seems to be not your type of discussion. So go back to your dick discussion threads and shit up you whiny bitch.

chasE Wrote:Who shit your Cheerios this morning? Jesus.

but I like how none of you address the lord savior roundel, because you fear is power, you know your petty argument would not stand up against his wrath
R

E

K
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:And let us not forget SDcore is already going police state on that board hard, making it even less likely anyone will ever give a fuck.

> when you can't think of any comeback so you constantly use the one that was from the person you are arguing with
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE Wrote:It's a forum fit for formal discussion, which seems to be not your type of discussion. So go back to your dick discussion threads and shit up you whiny bitch.

> when you can't think of any comeback so you constantly use the one that was from the person you are arguing with

but it's such a good comeback since you're obviously losing your shit more than I am
Maybe I should remake this topic in the Srs discussions area, though?  Because we require a safe space to discuss this now
I don't want any trolls on my topic after all yes
or replies from anyone who doesn't bother switching boards
both of you are fucking annoying, shut the fuck up
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:but I like how none of you address the lord savior roundel, because you fear is power, you know your petty argument would not stand up against his wrath

ya what the fug is this bullcrap
It hasn't really felt like IronNoob until you guys all started arguing but now it feels right again
SDC Wrote:both of you are fucking annoying, shut the fuck up

no go away
4/6 and Popcorn ended up changing his mind later I'm pretty sure
so that would be 5/5

so that would be shuT up