Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys
ily
you guys a gr8
we've been in this community for years and even though it's pretty much dead and it's turned into a giant pool of rotting shit, you're still cool

great moves, keep it up, proud of u
u da  bes
this is making me sad
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:this is making me sad

just post more
Popcorn897 Wrote:this is making me sad

cry tears of joy with me nignog
#BlameMusti
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
i think the people who are destroying this community are the ones who arbitrarily start making accusations and trying to "blame" other people for it's decline in activity

but that's none of my business
Dartz Wrote:i think the people who are destroying this community are the ones who arbitrarily start making accusations and trying to "blame" other people for it's decline in activity

but that's none of my business

#blamedartz
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]no my firneds... it is me who has fail. as pressident of ironnoob i have let us down... if we blame anuone.. we blame ortercookies[/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
Ottercookies Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]no my firneds... it is me who has fail. as pressident of ironnoob i have let us down... if we blame anuone.. we blame ortercookies[/shadow][/glow]

rip oter cookiz
impeachment is immanent rip
SDC Wrote:
Ottercookies Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]no my firneds... it is me who has fail. as pressident of ironnoob i have let us down... if we blame anuone.. we blame ortercookies[/shadow][/glow]

rip oter cookiz

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]well wat can i say. it was a good run, we had som good times, i will always be remember *saluteing to the flag*[/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
Ottercookies Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

rip oter cookiz

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]well wat can i say. it was a good run, we had som good times, i will always be remember *saluteing to the flag*[/shadow][/glow]

*sniff* we dont have to do this
this triggers me
wai-man Wrote:this triggers me

triggers trigger me
YOU'RE OPRESSING ME STOP
SDC Wrote:
wai-man Wrote:this triggers me

triggers trigger me
YOU'RE OPRESSING ME STOP

would you kindly not trigger my triggering trigger of oppressing triGgers?