Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does anyone have an ec2-a?
so the scroll wheel for my g403 fucked off (scrolls opposite direction) and i'm waiting for directions from logitech to return the faulty unit and receive a new one (selling new unit for 40gbp, including any delivery costs; PM me if interested)

i bought a mx master in the meantime which is definitely a lot better than the g403 at productivity-based tasks e.g. making videos (horizontal scroll wheel and infinite scroll makes life so much more easier, but when it comes to gaming it's near impossible for me to use. size is too big, feel like there's mouse acceleration, shape is TOO ergonomic when trying to control aim, and there's always gonna be lag if it's wireless even if it's very minute

i'm looking into getting a new mouse which keeps a similar ergonomic shape like the g403 but slightly smaller (for me, a smaller shape than the g403 would mean greater control). did some research and concluded the ec2-a, on paper, should be ideal for me

but i'd like to hear from you lot first. do any of you have experience with ec2-a? if so, is it any different from other mice at similar / bigger size e.g. deathadder or g403

likewise, are there any other mice you could recommend to me that meets my criteria? (~g403 ergonomic shape, slightly smaller size)

would love to hear what u guys have to say
Why are there so many posts about mice on iron noob
It’s not annoying or anything I’m jw
look into the rival 110, it's about the same size and cheaper
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to unimproved for this post:
  • wukong
(03-01-2018, 07:25 AM)unimproved Wrote: look into the rival 110, it's about the same size and cheaper

had a rival 100, good entry level gaming mouse but i'm not a big fan of the shape

(03-01-2018, 06:58 AM)Roundel Wrote: Why are there so many posts about mice on iron noob
It’s not annoying or anything I’m jw

its my way of irresponsibly spending money