burning while stari while drowning

burning while starvi while drowing while being impaled with sword
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:drowning

can you read you fucking asshat

I read what you wrote. I reaffirmed.
I don't want to disappoint you
That thing where you breath in nitrogen or whatever until you die peacefully.
bill cosby
<t></t>
death
snoo snoo
Yannic Wrote:snoo snoo

only pussys can die from snoo snoo  8)
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
suddenly shot in the head without u knowing

painless and fast
Heroin. I've never overdosed on Heroin so it might be terrible but it seems like a nice passing.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:Heroin. I've never overdosed on Heroin so it might be terrible but it seems like a nice passing.

It looks horrible but I doubt they feel it.
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:Heroin. I've never overdosed on Heroin so it might be terrible but it seems like a nice passing.

Yeah, It seems like it would be enjoyable. Maybe I'm ignorant though and respiratory arrest would actually be a horrible death?
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

Yeah, It seems like it would be enjoyable. Maybe I'm ignorant though and respiratory arrest would actually be a horrible death?

It's the getting to that point of overdosing that would be pathetic and painful unless you just use it as a suicide method, which isn't how most of them go
certainly not a way to die with dignity
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

It's the getting to that point of overdosing that would be pathetic and painful unless you just use it as a suicide method, which isn't how most of them go
Well if you want to expand this topic past the physical aspect then there's a lot more to think about. I suppose driving a truck off of a mountain to avoid running over a group of disabled school children would be an incredibly noble way to go.

I'll say this though, no one dies with dignity. It takes a functioning brain to place value in abstract concepts like honor, respect, and nobility. I could care less whether people praise me or bash me at my funeral. It doesn't matter when you're dead.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

Well if you want to expand this topic past the physical aspect then there's a lot more to think about. I suppose driving a truck off of a mountain to avoid running over a group of disabled school children would be an incredibly noble way to go.

I'll say this though, no one diesI could care less whether people praise me or bash me at my funeral. It doesn't matter when you're dead.

My grandma said that "flowers are for the living, not the dead". So yeah, nothing matters when you're dead.
<t></t>