Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Ottercookies2bad Day
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]So I Worke'd 7 Hours Today..., like Every Weekdaye as a Summer WageCuqckhold.... And I was so Readdy to go Home... But On, the Way home... My Hideous Aborttion of a Car started Shooteng steam out,,, and Apparantly my Radiater is Leaking and Has to be fix....... god if Your reaidng this im gonna fuck your Wife and Ur gonna watch from The closet..... Im PISS OFF[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Car started Shooteng[/shadow][/glow]

america
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]god if Your reaidng this im gonna fuck your Wife and Ur gonna watch from The closet..... [/shadow][/glow]

cucks
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]god if Your reaidng this im gonna fuck your Wife and Ur gonna watch from The closet..... Im [/shadow][/glow]

but i have a boyfriend??///
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]god if Your reaidng this im gonna fuck your Wife and Ur gonna watch from The closet..... Im [/shadow][/glow]

I can be your bf
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I can be your bf

cant your read? he already has one
Roundel Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I can be your bf

I meant best friend you insensitive prick!
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I can be your bf

sorry i already have one of those too :(
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I can be your bf

damn how u gonna deny me like that :(
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I can be your bf

damn how u gonna deny me like that :(
you can be my side best friend if you want if you're into that
you can hide in the closet and watch us
I've worked 37 hours over the past 3 days. It could be worse man.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I've worked 37 hours over the past 3 days. It could be worse man.

jeez i thought i worked a lot, is it even legal to work that much?
Roundel Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I've worked 37 hours over the past 3 days. It could be worse man.

Idk. I've been delivering pipe/duct/etc though and I'll leave and drive for hours and not get home until like 8 at night then go to bed at 10 - 12 and get maybe 6 hours of sleep if I'm lucky, normally more like 4 - 5. I also work Saturdays. It's super tiring but I'm clearing 2500 - 3000 a month and I'm about to move in to my own house so that will help a lot.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:

Idk. I've been delivering pipe/duct/etc though and I'll leave and drive for hours and not get home until like 8 at night then go to bed at 10 - 12 and get maybe 6 hours of sleep if I'm lucky, normally more like 4 - 5. I also work Saturdays. It's super tiring but I'm clearing 2500 - 3000 a month and I'm about to move in to my own house so that will help a lot.
congrats ;D
Damn that must suck
<t></t>