Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: RoundelZero Unemployment Crew (not a communist crew)
[glow=yellow,5,500]There is enough food and shelter to go around. There are a lot of skilled people willing to work who can't find employment because of market forces. There are valid endeavors disincentivized by the inherent characteristics of a capitalist economy. The scarcity which once made capitalism viable is no longer a reality. We could be living in a prosperous era of artistic and scientific achievement if we weren't stifling ourselves by submitting to market forces! Its time to join Zero Unemployment Crew![/glow]

[img width=800]http://i.imgur.com/MiL9n71.png[/img]

Post here 2 join (its not a communist crew i promise)

heres the banner
[Image: eqA7nON.png]

and heres the banner combined with roundel klub banner
[Image: TmHEOUe.png]
I can't join this, sorry :(

Will be in Roundel Crew though.
<t></t>
thats ok my friend!
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]how Do I join this.,I like this Thred. Roundel Your the shit bro... :)[/shadow][/glow]
ok guys i made the banner, also switched it up from the communist theme & updated op with the new official emblem

Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]how Do I join this.,I like this Thred. Roundel Your the shit bro... :)[/shadow][/glow]

just gotta put the [glow=red,2,300]banner[/glow] in your signature my man  ;)
roundel number one
Roundel Wrote:ok guys i made the banner, also switched it up from the communist theme & updated op with the new official emblem

Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]how Do I join this.,I like this Thred. Roundel Your the shit bro... :)[/shadow][/glow]

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]i dont Mean to be a Doubles Avocate but How do I Do that[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:ok guys i made the banner, also switched it up from the communist theme & updated op with the new official emblem

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]i dont Mean to be a Doubles Avocate but How do I Do that[/shadow][/glow]

ctrl+f4 gives you a free zero unemployment banner
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]