Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: NutsnboltsWhy is paint so fun?
It seems like the older you get the more you need though. I went to Holi Moli at UNC last week and I'm also not trying to let Roundel down so I figured I'd post these pics for the hell of it.

[Image: DJUaeDv.png]
[img height=850]http://i.imgur.com/NxmRBpy.jpg[/img]

It's probably worth noting that I'm wearing a white shirt lol
i've never been interested in paint nor have I been to any paint-related events so i don't get it
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:i've never been interested in paint nor have I been to any paint-related events so i don't get it
you gotta go to something man. Go to a glow rave idk
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:i've never been interested in paint nor have I been to any paint-related events so i don't get it
you gotta go to something man. Go to a glow rave idk

ew, people

not my thing lol
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:ew, people

not my thing lol
<t></t>
I feel like I would have fun, but then regret it right afterward
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:I feel like I would have fun, but then regret it right afterward

It left a smile on my face. I thought I was gonna die for a minute though. Hundreds of people throwing powder in the air at the same time creates a cloud that isn't very friendly to the lungs and eyes.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:I feel like I would have fun, but then regret it right afterward

It left a smile on my face. I thought I was gonna die for a minute though. Hundreds of people throwing powder in the air at the same time creates a cloud that isn't very friendly to the lungs and eyes.

holy shit
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I'm also not trying to let Roundel down

i love u

Nutsnbolts Wrote:It seems like the older you get the more you need though.

my expert hypothesis is that you need more cuz ppl get more surface area as they age
Roundel Wrote:

my expert hypothesis is that you need more cuz ppl get more surface area as they age

Bullshit
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:

Bullshit

shit, you caught me