Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roundel's Ultimate Plan For Bringing Ironnoob's Glory Days Back
Always Remember: There is no such thing as having too many posts.
(other than deliberate large-scale spam ofc)
Having a lot of low-quality posts doesn't stop high-quality posts from being made, there is practically unlimited space for posts

ironnoob already super active compared to a month ago, which is [glow=blue,2,300]EPIC[/glow], and the more it grows the more high quality posts there will be

my plan is based on the fact that every so often a former regular will check ironnoob again for whatever reason, like the rest of us have
the higher number of recent posts they see, the more likely that person will be to start checking IN regularly again

everyone has a certain number of interesting things to say at any given time
the more people there are on IN, the more ideas for posts we'll collectively have

post ideas can be ranked by how many people would care about them
    there are ideas that nobody would care about ([shadow=red,left]shitposts[/shadow])
    there are ideas that one person or a few people care about ([shadow=red,left]low-tier ideas[/shadow])
    there are ideas that a decent number people care about ([shadow=red,left]mid-tier ideas[/shadow])
    there are ideas that a lot of people care about ([shadow=red,left]high-tier ideas[/shadow])

we need to make sure we get a certain number of posts [glow=green,2,300]regardless of quality[/glow] so that people will continue checking IN.

When there were only a few of us, reaching that number meant using up all of our [shadow=red,left]high-tier ideas[/shadow], using up all of our [shadow=red,left]mid-tier ideas[/shadow], using up all of our [shadow=red,left]low-tier ideas[/shadow], and then needing to make [shadow=red,left]shitposts[/shadow] just to make sure the activity levels were high enough [glow=yellow,2,300]and it worked really well[/glow]

now that there are more of us, we can probably reach that number without running out of [shadow=red,left]low-tier ideas[/shadow], which means we don't necessarily need [shadow=red,left]shitposts[/shadow] to get enough activity

as the number of regulars keeps increasing, so will the quality of posts we can make while still reaching enough activity.

for a rough guide, we should be trying to make at least enough posts so that threads which haven't had posts for a week should be around the 3rd page, which is about the activity level we've had over the last 7-8 days

TLDR:        Right now we still need [shadow=red,left]low-tier posts[/shadow]. Which means that whenever you think of something, even if you think that nobody else will care, you should post it anyway
also important: Quantity is always more important that quality until IN gets as active again as it was in its glory days. So even if we don't necessarily need [shadow=red,left]shitposts [/shadow]anymore, that doesn't mean we have to avoid [shadow=red,left]shitposting [/shadow]altogether, you should still shitpost if you want to. Same goes for later on, even if we don't need [shadow=red,left]low-tier posts[/shadow] in the future, you should still make them if you want to .

Also try to comment on other people's threads as much as possible, even if you don't really care, you could say something low-effort and it would still contribute to the revitalization

this plan is the key to "Making Ironnoob Great Again" ™
ottercookies best IN member 2016

to be honesst i dont know if many old INers even check here besides the nutsnbolts and us
<t></t>
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]thannk you Chase... im acceptign the awart for best ironoob but I want to Shoutout All Of my Frineds here for Sapporting me. (dj kaled voice) your loyel as hell. my friedns[/shadow][/glow]
chasE Wrote:ottercookies best IN member 2016

to be honesst i dont know if many old INers even check here besides the nutsnbolts and us

castiel idk if i remember you much tbh but if you were a shitposter i accept you

much love
sdcuck
SDC Wrote:

castiel idk if i remember you much tbh but if you were a shitposter i accept you

much love
sdcuck

glad to hear
roundel was correct, shitposting is the way to revive this forum, and it has already.
just hoping that more originals return :(
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
SDC Wrote:

much love
sdcuck

glad to hear
roundel was correct, shitposting is the way to revive this forum, and it has already.
just hoping that more originals return :(

i dont mind shitposts as long as their good shitposts
like, a few levels about /b/ but a level or two down from reddit