Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Ottercookies2Opinon Thread
[shadow=yellow,left][glow=yellow,2,300]what do your guys thing about the election? i like jeb bush Becase he is a fridndly fellow..also ted cruez looks Like he eats gabrage at the movie theater Instead of buying some Go'damn popcormnn [/glow][/shadow]
Voted for Trump. Not even joking
I don't want to disappoint you
Actually a Trump fan.
Only candidate that is fucking retarded.
<t></t>
trump is actually really entertaining to watch so i'd vote for him tbh
wai-man Wrote:trump is actually really entertaining to watch so i'd vote for him tbh

he gets a lot of hate just for making our borders secure, which is fucking retarded. makes zero sense, lol.
<t></t>
i hope donal trump wins cause things are better when they're bad

people like to complain, so right now, things are good, and people are complaining about stupid shit, if the pres makes things bad again, the complainers won't be so worried about the stupid shit cause they'll be preoccupied complaining about actual things
Roundel Wrote:i hope donal trump wins cause things are better when they're bad

people like to complain, so right now, things are good, and people are complaining about stupid shit, if the pres makes things bad again, the complainers won't be so worried about the stupid shit cause they'll be preoccupied complaining about actual things

Donald Trump isn't even fucking bad.  He's not a politician so he's not full of shit.  Last non-politician was Ronald Raegan and he was amazing.  Just sayin.
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:

Donald Trump isn't even fucking bad.  He's not a politician so he's not full of shit.  Last non-politician was Ronald Raegan and he was amazing.  Just sayin.

trump is good but he's not sneaky enough to trick the rest of the world into doing what the usa wants, its like north korea: kim il sung and kim jong il were sneaky and they were able to get what they wanted a lot of the time, and now that kim jong un is in charge and hes not as sneaky, north korea doesn't get their way as often

ps ronald regan was bad, but mostly cause in the 80s nobody knew how to handle globalization
Roundel Wrote:
chasE Wrote:

trump is good but he's not sneaky enough to trick the rest of the world into doing what the usa wants, its like north korea: kim il sung and kim jong il were sneaky and they were able to get what they wanted a lot of the time, and now that kim jong un is in charge and hes not as sneaky, north korea doesn't get their way as often

ps ronald regan was bad, but mostly cause in the 80s nobody knew how to handle globalization

If he tricked other countries into doing what the USA wanted, he would be known to be like a dictator.  He's not going to do that.  The main issue of America is being our Industry back in to create more jobs for people here that are just milking our welfare system.  It would fix Canada's economy too.  Would at least fix US and Canada.
<t></t>

You also don't understand how fucked the USA is right now.  I'm currently in Maui, Hawaii (my 2nd home) and this island is fucked.  There is a sugar cane plant that is going out of business and is laying off 750 people.  This island doesn't even have 750 jobs available.  You might say, "why can't more conpanies come in and bring in people to get jobs?"  Well, all the land here is either unusable because of it being suseptable to flooding in a tsunami or being used to build fucking condos on.  This place is a shithole.  A fucking wood shack in the middle of the island with no view is worth $500000 at least.
<t></t>
I don't give a fuck. All I'll say is that I went to Trump rally and Trump supporters generally seem to be the worst kinds of people. Trump is clown too.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I don't give a fuck. All I'll say is that I went to Trump rally and Trump supporters generally seem to be the worst kinds of people. Trump is clown too.

Trump rallies are pretty fucking crazy, and just full of pissed off people.  I'm fine with people who don't like Trump as long as they don't Hillary, and don't tell everyone 24/7 that Bernie will fix everything. 
<t></t>
hillary clinton for president
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:hillary clinton for president

[Image: U0opEhV.jpg]
<t></t>