http://lastfm.dontdrinkandroot.net/

[Image: F5l8BXo.png]
yes i know i have no music taste
[Image: Cq9JumY.png]

[Image: 0aJkkw2.png]

[Image: RhXc3CO.png]
pop punk ew
unimp Wrote:pop punk ew
Shucks, I love FoB and just because i'll be tagged as pop punker I'm not stopping.
Wow, electronic is bigger than female vocals? Interesting.

[Image: Bv93KhR.png]
mustyoshi Wrote:Wow, electronic is bigger than female vocals? Interesting.

[Image: Bv93KhR.png]
Not all bands are tagged with female vocals if they have them
AH, that's probably why. The first thing I say when I explain my musical taste is female vocals.
This is weird because my playlist is literally male.
I couldn't explain why I prefer it, either.
[Image: page?4-IResourceListener-content-cloudIm...5798060097]
huh... Didn't expect that
I don't want to disappoint you
My cloud basically doesn't exist because 50% of the things I use to listen to music don't even scrobble to last.fm
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:My cloud basically doesn't exist because 50% of the things I use to listen to music don't even scrobble to last.fm
I use Spoofy and a YouTube/Soundcloud/Plug.dj plugin, that's p much all I use
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:My cloud basically doesn't exist because 50% of the things I use to listen to music don't even scrobble to last.fm

For some reason I think it doesn't work with foobar, and i keep my youtube part turned off to avoid random youtube shit getting into it, so really only my spotify gets scrobbled and I only occasionally use it

edit: just checked and apparently it has shit like "christian" and "mlp" in it like no fuck off last.fm when have I listened to christian music
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

For some reason I think it doesn't work with foobar, and i keep my youtube part turned off to avoid random youtube shit getting into it, so really only my spotify gets scrobbled and I only occasionally use it

edit: just checked and apparently it has shit like "christian" and "mlp" in it like no fuck off last.fm when have I listened to christian music
who gives a shit about small tags in there. hell i've got classical and kawaii metal

foobar has a plugin and the youtube scobbler filters out non-music (as in can't be found on last.fm)
unimp Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

who gives a shit about small tags in there. hell i've got classical and kawaii metal

foobar has a plugin and the youtube scobbler filters out non-music (as in can't be found on last.fm)

I dunno, either way it's still so unrefined I can't even refer to it as representing anywhere close to my music taste

If I like music enough, it gets downloaded to my computer, so anything that might come close to being worthy for my 'cloud' doesn't get scrobbled due to the foobar bug

eh but whatever if you really want it

[Image: upper_thumb.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

I dunno, either way it's still so unrefined I can't even refer to it as representing anywhere close to my music taste

If I like music enough, it gets downloaded to my computer, so anything that might come close to being worthy for my 'cloud' doesn't get scrobbled due to the foobar bug
maybe one day, though
did you not read it has a fucking plugin

and it takes the most used tags, not some random shit. if MLP is in the biggest you have mental issues.
unimp Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

maybe one day, though
did you not read it has a fucking plugin

and it takes the most used tags, not some random shit. if MLP is in the biggest you have mental issues.

Yeah but installing the plugin doesn't bloody instantly fix the cloud or anything.  I'll go search it up though.

And if hardly anything I use scrobbled, then "some random shit" can eat the whole cloud.  I've had some retarded-ass shit on my "cloud" before I started using Spotify semi-regularly that makes me wish I didn't even bother making a last.fm
>using last.fm
I just now started using it but I'm sure it would be pretty diverse. I listen to music usually 8 to 10 hours a day and jump from genre to genre. Underground hip hop, punk, indie rock, classic rock, electronic, country, more mainstream hip hop, folk, punk folk, modern pop, etc. The only thing I won't listen to is really heavy death metal and pop country.