Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining the US Navy. AMA
Just got all my medical shit approved, shipping out to boot camp June 27.
I don't want to disappoint you
Protect our country!
:)
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:Protect our country!
:)

Can do
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]what is Your favorite Weanpon??? do you Like machin gun or assolt rifle?? im more of a sowrd master myself..,also if u ever Need help... just llok to the stars and Think of Otrercookeis[/shadow][/glow]
porque :ccciodwesigejsfhevufh
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
are you going to fight isis
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:are you going to fight isis

my ass is named isis
SDC Wrote:

my ass is named isis

I'm launching the nuke to kill ISIS
if u know what i mean
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]what is Your favorite Weanpon??? do you Like machin gun or assolt rifle?? im more of a sowrd master myself..,also if u ever Need help... just llok to the stars and Think of Otrercookeis[/shadow][/glow]

My favorite weapon is the Master Sword.

SDC Wrote:porque :ccciodwesigejsfhevufh

?

mustyoshi Wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

k

no
Popcorn897 Wrote:[quote="Ottercookies2"]
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]what is Your favorite Weanpon??? do you Like machin gun or assolt rifle?? im more of a sowrd master myself..,also if u ever Need help... just llok to the stars and Think of Otrercookeis[/shadow][/glow]

My favorite weapon is the Master Sword.

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]bro Im serios right now... Your fuckig Awesome For that..[/shadow][/glow]
Popcorn897 Wrote:

no

then what the fuck are you going to be doing
what the fuck does the navy do

smh man this is why we need daddy trump
what the fuck did u just fuckin say to me you littlebitch
Roundel Wrote:what the fuck did u just fuckin say to me you littlebitch

someone already made that joke
Popcorn897 Wrote:

what the FUCK did ypu fjust fuckin say to me you litle BITCH
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

no

then what the fuck are you going to be doing
what the fuck does the navy do

I'm going to be a nuclear engineer. Probably on a submarine.
It's not the navy's job to fight ISIS, that's the Marines/Army. Navy just do jobs and man ships. If I weren't a nuke, I'd love to be an IT on some aircraft carrier that just goes around between countries. Sounds fun.

I only just replied to this because I completely forgot you asked sry
Roundel Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

stfu roundel nobody likes you smh
<t></t>
chasE^acL Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

remind me again why you were unbanned

(joking I already know it was because the admins are fucking trash)
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

remind me again why you were unbanned

(joking I already know it was because the admins are fucking trash)

oh quit complaining you lil fuck ass bitch
<t></t>