Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job/Salary
I'm in school so...

Part-Time Newspaper Editor at an independent living home.  $10/hour.
<t></t>
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]im A studnet :=3 im at universty of albama...doign SOme book learning.....[/shadow][/glow]
i read that as job / slavery oops

but i work as a cashier at a car wash for $9.50 an hour and do freelance web design from time to time
SDC Wrote:i read that as job / slavery oops

eh potato, patato, same thing.
<t></t>
I'm a student. When I work I work in a sheet metal shop putting together ducts and shit.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I'm a student. When I work I work in a sheet metal shop putting together ducts and shit.

not a bad job at all
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I'm a student. When I work I work in a sheet metal shop putting together ducts and shit.

not a bad job at all

10 hour days in extremely hot or cold weather. You carry heavy shit, get burned and cut up, get dirt everywhere, etc. I love it though. I get to learn how to operate tons of machinery and get payed decently. Sure as hell better than fast food.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
chasE Wrote:

not a bad job at all

10 hour days in extremely hot or cold weather. You carry heavy shit, get burned and cut up, get dirt everywhere, etc. I love it though. I get to learn how to operate tons of machinery and get payed decently. Sure as hell better than fast food.

Would kill for 10 hour workdays.
<t></t>
i dont have a job, but i need one, but i can't get one cause i'm moving in a month and a half and nobody wants to hire me for such a short amount of time
Roundel Wrote:i dont have a job, but i need one, but i can't get one cause i'm moving in a month and a half and nobody wants to hire me for such a short amount of time

do freelance IT
<t></t>