Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: mustyoshiIronnoob studio
Let's make a mobile app. I have the hardware, we just need an idea.
dank meme generator 2016
SDC Wrote:dank meme generator 2016
No. I'm serious guys. We could all put this shit on our resume.
mustyoshi Wrote:
You don't want this website on your resume
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:
You don't want this website on your resume
Lol.
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

please explain how and why (thank you popcorn) a normal wanker like me could put this on my resume

plus I would need to learn coding.  would be willing to learn but dunno if you would want a special kid on the staff
<t></t>
Game where u have to get the highest sustained measurement on ur phones accelerometer, and it has like local high scores and global high scores and stuff, and also it records video so you can see how people got their high scores
i'd love to because i have infinite free time to dedicate to anything but sadly I am incompetent and only code in roblox lua
maybe one day

chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

please explain how and why (thank you popcorn) a normal wanker like me could put this on my resume

plus I would need to learn coding.  would be willing to learn but dunno if you would want a special kid on the staff

considering you can't even work microsoft paint, yeah maybe not
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:i'd love to because i have infinite free time to dedicate to anything but sadly I am incompetent and only code in roblox lua
maybe one day

chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

it would be way easier to teach an alien to code than to modify images if they didn't know how to do either
Roundel Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:i'd love to because i have infinite free time to dedicate to anything but sadly I am incompetent and only code in roblox lua
maybe one day

chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

it would be way easier to teach an alien to code than to modify images if they didn't know how to do either

are you ok
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
maybe one day

chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

are you ok

programming is just applying basic math and philosophy, modifying images requires understanding of arbitrarily contrived tools

aliens might not have developed drawing the way we did, or they might conceptualize images entirely differently, so it might be difficult teaching them our way. programming is based on principles that are true everywhere though, they'd be familiar with the underlying concepts involved because they'll have developed similar logic systems.
Roundel Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
maybe one day

chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

are you ok

programming is just applying basic math and philosophy, modifying images requires understanding of arbitrarily contrived tools

aliens might not have developed drawing the way we did, or they might conceptualize images entirely differently, so it might be difficult teaching them our way. programming is based on principles that are true everywhere though, they'd be familiar with the underlying concepts involved because they'll have developed similar logic systems.

are you ok
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:
maybe one day

chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

are you ok

are you ok

are any of us?
Roundel Wrote:Game where u have to get the highest sustained measurement on ur phones accelerometer, and it has like local high scores and global high scores and stuff, and also it records video so you can see how people got their high scores
How do we avoid liability for destruction of phones
mustyoshi Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:Game where u have to get the highest sustained measurement on ur phones accelerometer, and it has like local high scores and global high scores and stuff, and also it records video so you can see how people got their high scores

yeah, that was my only concern
but i think an Augmented Reality type game would be cool
I've always loved games (like Ingress) like that, or even apps (like Waze) that use real time data driven by others to either get better scores or just play a game
mustyoshi Wrote:
are we even liable for that
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]A game Wherr you get Points By pissing On your phone with llots of pressure[/shadow][/glow]
chasE^acL Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:

"our"

you can't code?

who even are you
<t></t>
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]A game Wherr you get Points By pissing On your phone with llots of pressure[/shadow][/glow]
um... I think if you piss on your phone it won't work anymore (unless you have waterproof case, then the problem would be how to detect the piss)
uyjulian Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]A game Wherr you get Points By pissing On your phone with llots of pressure[/shadow][/glow]
um... I think if you piss on your phone it won't work anymore (unless you have waterproof case, then the problem would be how to detect the piss)
Even if you have a windows phone?