Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investment Opportunity
I'll put it simply here, PM me for details.

Me and a bud ar going for the long haul again this summer. We are turning our pro scene knowledge into money.  We will be betting again on professional CSGO matches.  Last year, I made $400 out of $70. 

We are looking for people who are willing to invest in us.  You may ask, why don't you have any money right now.  Two answers, all my money is for my computer right now, and the little amount I have right now isn't a big enough cushion to fall back on if a mistake happens.  Mistakes are pretty much going to happen, but that's the main point in CS betting.  What makes you good at what you do, is your ability to bounce back when you make an error.

If you invest, you will be supplied with proof of bets made, a spreadsheet detailing profit, and a cut of what we make in total + YOUR ORIGINAL DEPOSIT.

I cannot guarentee that you'll make money, but both of us are very confident we can do so.  We have before, why not again? 

Our cashout date will be on the 3rd of every other month. That will be when you receive your money earned + your initial investment.
<t></t>
chasE^acL Wrote:you receive your money earned + your initial investment.
chasE^acL Wrote:the little amount I have right now isn't a big enough cushion to fall back on if a mistake happens.  Mistakes are pretty much going to happen

so what you're saying is that you'll cover the losses, that you will certainly lose, and also that you don't have enough money to cover losses? ??? ???
Roundel Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:you receive your money earned + your initial investment.
chasE^acL Wrote:the little amount I have right now isn't a big enough cushion to fall back on if a mistake happens.  Mistakes are pretty much going to happen

so what you're saying is that you'll cover the losses, that you will certainly lose, and also that you don't have enough money to cover losses? ??? ???

I don't simply put all the money down onto one match.

I serperte my bets in minimum bets (>3% of total money), medium (10%) and max (25-45%).
I decide accordingly to how sure I am.

If I lose a max bet of $45, and I am left with $65 afterwards, I have enough money remaining to easily earn the $45 back. 

If I had $10, and lost $4.50,  it's tough to earn back that with the little remaining.
<t></t>
[shadow=yellow,left][glow=yellow,2,300]i will Invest..... i am Sending a garbege Bag full of pretzels to Your Location...... ROger that[/glow][/shadow]