Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: YannicI'm happy we revived this place in time.
Reddit is completely going to the shitter right now.

I'm glad I have this place to continue foruming. :°
whats wrong with reddit
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
After the banning of certain "discriminating" subreddits a few weeks back, they've now fired Victoria (the woman who would help celebrities with their AMAs).

Now loads of top subreddits have shut their doors and gone private, and it's an even bigger shitstorm than when they'd banned the subreddits.

Everyone's comparing it to the demise of Digg, and the voat.co servers are overloaded again.
RIP reddit
Quite.
yeah because other companies never lay somebody off
My giveaway is overdue now :V
unimp Wrote:yeah because other companies never lay somebody off
from what I've read, people are upset at the lack of foresight, Victoria was an important part to the AMA process, and the mods were given no warning or backup plan, leaving them high and dry.
They're all so fucking dramatic.
mustyoshi Wrote:
unimp Wrote:yeah because other companies never lay somebody off
from what I've read, people are upset at the lack of foresight, Victoria was an important part to the AMA process, and the mods were given no warning or backup plan, leaving them high and dry.
so what? it's not like they have a business over at IAMA

the only one with a loss is reddit
Everyone is talking about going to voat.co, I'm a little confused as HOW QUICK everyone is bailing
Donnies Catch Wrote:Everyone is talking about going to voat.co, I'm a little confused as HOW QUICK everyone is bailing

It's been going on for a while now.

Everyone is really pissed about Ellen Pao.
Donnies Catch Wrote:Everyone is talking about going to voat.co, I'm a little confused as HOW QUICK everyone is bailing
I lost faith in reddit when they started censoring subs. If 4chan can operate in the US and only censor CP, then reddit could have too.

Censorship is not something a business that revolves around opinion dissemination should ever do.
I really don't care. I just want to browse gifs, videos, askreddit, nosleep, pics, globaloffensive, me_irl, youtubehaiku, randomactsofcsgo, etc when im bored.
The organizer and creator of r/secretsanta also got fired https://np.reddit.com/r/secretsanta/comm...cretsanta/

NOW IM PISSED
oh yeah i forgot we had a subreddit
lel
Yannic Wrote:After the banning of certain "discriminating" subreddits a few weeks back, they've now fired Victoria (the woman who would help celebrities with their AMAs).

Now loads of top subreddits have shut their doors and gone private, and it's an even bigger shitstorm than when they'd banned the subreddits.

Everyone's comparing it to the demise of Digg, and the voat.co servers are overloaded again.

that's a good idea, free discussion should be allowed in those kind of boards, if you ban boards like that you are just destroying discussion
Donnies Catch Wrote:The organizer and creator of r/secretsanta also got fired https://np.reddit.com/r/secretsanta/comm...cretsanta/

NOW IM PISSED

fucking what

it's like they're deliberately killing themselves
valve randomly changes stats on nearly everything and turns tf2 into tfgo

reddit fires people and pisses everyone off

what's next?
maybe I'll become

..not awesome..

O_O :(