Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a wanker who still uses ancient passwords
It's true!
This was me btw, and it's pretty serious.

All of the users from the tavern (the smf one) got leaked, including passwords and emails. I've used these to fuck around for a while but recently they popped up on pastebin too. I'd advise these people a password change for everything:
[Image: XwgH2mA.png][Image: JU6qFqq.png]
unimp Wrote:This was me btw, and it's pretty serious.

All of the users from the tavern (the smf one) got leaked, including passwords and emails. I've used these to fuck around for a while but recently they popped up on pastebin too. I'd advise these people a password change for everything:
[Image: XwgH2mA.png][Image: JU6qFqq.png]

aren't the passwords encrypted?
SDC Wrote:aren't the passwords encrypted?
SMF encryption is a joke
Thanks for not stealing my account buddy. I'll change it.
I have a gtx970

I'll break ur encryption.

makes me regret bothering to sign up for that trash forum even more
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Was the tavern the one were I put my password as zakoth
lmao i would hope nobody here used a pw on the tavern that they used literally anywhere else

mustyoshi Wrote:I have a gtx970

omfG SO DO I WE MATCH AYYY
@yoshi p retty sure i sold you a dedi wtih like 999999 cores tho so you can hek any encryption if u wanted to
who gives a hoot about theyre passwords what are they gonna do be an admin on iron noob??  ??? ??? ??? ???
Dartz Wrote:lmao i would hope nobody here used a pw on the tavern that they used literally anywhere else

mustyoshi Wrote:I have a gtx970

omfG SO DO I WE MATCH AYYY

980 bitch

i'm going to go hack the pentagon brb
<t></t>

All of the users from the tavern (the smf one) got leaked, including passwords and emails. I've used these to fuck around for a while but recently they popped up on pastebin too.
Wasn't this a couple of years ago?

Either way, yeah - I remember how it got leaked - had the heartbleed bug because I was a dumbass and forgot I had SSL on the server.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Definitely change your passwords if you haven't already.
<t></t>
void Wrote:

All of the users from the tavern (the smf one) got leaked, including passwords and emails. I've used these to fuck around for a while but recently they popped up on pastebin too.

Either way, yeah - I remember how it got leaked - had the heartbleed bug because I was a dumbass and forgot I had SSL on the server.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's this little bugger hi nignog wtf is up yo
void Wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hence the "ancient"
void Wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i thought you weren't coming back
even you can't stay away <3
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
void Wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

papa
<t></t>
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]my pasword is puffyhampster[/shadow][/glow]
I'm paranoid as shit so I think I put a bullshit password when I made my account for the tavern. I don't trust you fuckers.

Except roundel and zakoth. I love you both <3
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I'm paranoid as shit so I think I put a bullshit password when I made my account for the tavern. I don't trust you fuckers.
Same reason I'm using a bullshit password here.
<t></t>