Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happey 4-20
[shadow=yellow,left][glow=yellow,2,300]This Is A 4,20 thead..... Happey 4-20[/glow][/shadow]
I like the green text
I don't want to disappoint you
Today is 4,25
mustyoshi Wrote:Today is 4,25

love that you posted this on 4,24
<t></t>
Popcorn897 Wrote:I like the green text

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Thankes Bro.., Im Just Feelieng A Littl Festive.... hee Hee[/shadow][/glow]
mustyoshi Wrote:Today is 4,25
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]eeveryday is 4-20 If You Bevieve In It[/shadow][/glow]
holy [glow=red,2,300]moly[/glow] ottercookies that is some festive text
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=blue,left][b]haply four:26 guys[/shadow][/glow][/b]
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
[move][shadow=black,left]HAPPY 420 SMOKIN DAT KUSH ALL DAY ERRYDAY[/shadow][/move]
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]thanks Gys this really means a Alot to me.., this year I dident have my familey here to Celebreate with.... But Now if eel a lot better :)[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]thanks Gys this really means a Alot to me.., this year I dident have my familey here to Celebreate with.... But Now if eel a lot better :)[/shadow][/glow]
Translation:

Thanks guys, this really means a a lot to me. This year I didn't have my family here to celebrate with, but now I feel a lot better! :)
<t></t>
OttercookiesTranslator Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]thanks Gys this really means a Alot to me.., this year I dident have my familey here to Celebreate with.... But Now if eel a lot better :)[/shadow][/glow]
Translation:

Thanks guys, this really means a a lot to me. This year I didn't have my family here to celebrate with, but now I feel a lot better! :)

could you not
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
OttercookiesTranslator Wrote:
Translation:

holy cow what an account idea