Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going vegetarian(?)
Cutting it short: I need less testosterone and I need less carbohydrates, so I'm switching to tofu.
yayyyyyyyyyy *pew pew pew*

any real vegans here? I mean i cant call myself vegan as its not for the usual reason
vegan isn't the same, that's when you don't eat anything animal made (egg, milk, etc)

also you're going to have to cut out bread, potato and a lot of other things too if it's for the carbs
I couldn't live without bacon

why do you need less testosterone tho
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
If you're worried about hormones, then if you're not eating organic food it probably won't make that much of a difference. Unless you enjoy stuffing yourself full of Chinese fruit & veg or something.
<t></t>
unimp Wrote:vegan isn't the same, that's when you don't eat anything animal made (egg, milk, etc)

also you're going to have to cut out bread, potato and a lot of other things too if it's for the carbs

also am avoiding bread and potato, yes

Maxwell_Edison Wrote:I couldn't live without bacon

bacon is just even more of a treat for me now
i need less testosterone because im putting a lot of effort into becoming a femboy

hates_sundays Wrote:If you're worried about hormones, then if you're not eating organic food it probably won't make that much of a difference. Unless you enjoy stuffing yourself full of Chinese fruit & veg or something.
Yuhh I eat organic
Donnies Catch Wrote:

i need less testosterone because im putting a lot of effort into becoming a femboy

I'm wondering, what the effects of lower testosterone are in terms of "becoming a femboy?"
I mean I know it's the manly-thing, but I'd assume that's moreso for when you're developing rather than already being pretty much fully grown?
Obviously if I google it I just get alot of "how to increase ur testosterone" crap, but from what i think i know it's actually a p good for you thing

and does meat really cause that much testosterone?

I'd say you're already a pretty good femboy but i dont want to be weird
Tfw I work at mcdonalds and eat there every day, and my friend says im the hottest femboy he knows.
mustyoshi Wrote:Tfw I work at mcdonalds and eat there every day, and my friend says im the hottest femboy he knows.

pics or it didn't happen
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

I'm wondering, what the effects of lower testosterone are in terms of "becoming a femboy?"
I mean I know it's the manly-thing, but I'd assume that's moreso for when you're developing rather than already being pretty much fully grown?
Obviously if I google it I just get alot of "how to increase ur testosterone" crap, but from what i think i know it's actually a p good for you thing

Less muscle growth. And thanks ❤️

mustyoshi Wrote:Tfw I work at mcdonalds and eat there every day, and my friend says im the hottest femboy he knows.
When im back from Egypt and am settled Ill given some pictures you can show
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

Less muscle growth. And thanks ❤️

Interesting.  Is it worth it, though?  I've never heard of someone gaining visible muscles just from eating meat, obviously, so I'm not really sure how helpful going vegetarian is for that  (And if perhaps helpful, if helpful enough to be worth the lack of delicious, meaty food)

But interesting concept, good luck with it