Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Creation.
Okay, so I want to outsource work on my game to you guys.

Yall get no compensation unless it becomes popular, and even then I don't want to monetize it, just have to bring in enough revenue to sustain itself.

So yeah.

Who wants to work on this game with me?
this board is hidden from everyone except admins because everyone was having a hissy fit about it existing
SDC Wrote:this board is hidden from everyone except admins because everyone was having a hissy fit about it existing
Gay
what is the game
<t></t>
It's a browser based space game.

2D right now, but I might switch it to being a 2.5D game. Basically 2D Eve.

The main ideas for the game are resource collection and player economy.
mustyoshi Wrote:It's a browser based space game.

I had an idea of a similar project a few months ago but never got around to making it
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:

I had an idea of a similar project a few months ago but never got around to making it
I have a good amount of the game engine done already. I just need to improve the UI and the system creation code.
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]I Well take Ovver as Director of this project.., leave it tto me, Mustyoshi[/shadow][/glow]
SDC Wrote:this board is hidden from everyone except admins because everyone was having a hissy fit about it existing

pussy ;)

so basically that game Eon that some guy named Kyle was making a few years ago that disappeared
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

pussy ;)

so basically that game Eon that some guy named Kyle was making a few years ago that disappeared
Yes, but browser based, not Lua. And a larger scale, iirc his was more physics based than mine.
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

pussy ;)

Yes, but browser based, not Lua. And a larger scale, iirc his was more physics based than mine.

idk if it doesn't get as complex as his i can see it getting boring really fast
2d, browser based space?  part of space being awesome is the three dimensions of pure nothing, you have to be pretty innovative to make a 2d browser space game i want to play

actually i think i already played a 2.5d browser space game when i was younger??? it was pretty good for it's size
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

pussy ;)

2d, browser based space?  part of space being awesome is the three dimensions of pure nothing, you have to be pretty innovative to make a 2d browser space game i want to play

actually i think i already played a 2.5d browser space game when i was younger??? it was pretty good for it's size
Well, I suppose I could make it 3d, my original plan was for 3d models restricted to a single plane of movement though.
What sort of stuff do yoi suggest?
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

pussy ;)

Well, I suppose I could make it 3d, my original plan was for 3d models restricted to a single plane of movement though.

tbh i think the market doesn't need space games in general atm
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

pussy ;)

RIP.
What kind of browser based games do you think it can handle?
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

pussy ;)

RIP.
What kind of browser based games do you think it can handle?

make runescape but not bad
i mean how hard can it be their graphics are shit and it brings my gaming PC to it's knees

jk but that is a good question and I'll get back to you on that
Please let it include webgl
mustyoshi Wrote:Please let it include webgl

what
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
mustyoshi Wrote:Please let it include webgl

what

he said "Please let it include webgl"
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote: