Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drama/Life Thread
I remembered we used to have one of these back in the day (or was it a board?), so why not bring it back?

Post about any drama happenings in your life either to just vent or to look for advice from others.

EDIT: may as well post shit about our lives in here too
Well, Joining the Navy on the verge of failing a high school class. If I fail the class I'm terminated from the program and wasted a fuckton of time. Basically sucking the teachers dick (figuratively) at this point to not fail.

pretty stressed about it all
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:Well, Joining the Navy on the verge of failing a high school class. If I fail the class I'm terminated from the program and wasted a fuckton of time. Basically sucking the teachers dick (figuratively) at this point to not fail.

pretty stressed about it all

I almost took school advice from you, lol.
<t></t>
drama thread is back boyos
Yeah. Turns out none of my drama was a big deal anyway. GG

P.S. Fuck you Chase.
I don't want to disappoint you
FUCK U ZAKOT
Roundel Wrote:FUCK U ZAKOT

y?  :'(
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]my Drama is when I punch the Fucking Shit outt of my door My Arm, hurtts a lot at work thenext day..... But if I donot train., I will be Pusseyface forever[/shadow][/glow]
No college, working for a year and getting a one way flight to a tropical location with my GF. We're gonna backpack around and stay in hostels and shit for a while.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:No college, working for a year and getting a one way flight to a tropical location with my GF. We're gonna backpack around and stay in hostels and shit for a while.

Sounds like a good time man
Zakoth Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:No college, working for a year and getting a one way flight to a tropical location with my GF. We're gonna backpack around and stay in hostels and shit for a while.

Yeah, money is tight dude and I barely got any aid. I can't pay it so I'm just gonna take some time for myself. It's what comes after that bothers me.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Zakoth Wrote:

Yeah, money is tight dude and I barely got any aid. I can't pay it so I'm just gonna take some time for myself. It's what comes after that bothers me.

Just be careful dude, don't fuck yourself over too much. Best of luck to you
getting expensive open heart surgery done

going to join the zipper club ayylmao
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:getting expensive open heart surgery done

what a waste of money
I've just finished up for summer except I've got 6 more exams to do, then I'm going to go to uni if everything goes alright.

Currently incredibly stressed, getting headaches on 2 out of 3 days roughly and just feeling like shit in general
unimp Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:getting expensive open heart surgery done

what a waste of money

?
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
DARTZ A BIC
Roundel Wrote:DARTZ A BIC

[Image: bicboy.png]
kk
<t></t>
absolutely nothing is happening in my life and it depresses me