Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Ottercookies2Deep Ass Thouhg'ts
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]this Therad is only for the Deepper Thinkers here.,, I'f the Earth was Flat.... Howu Would Garvity work.... Al'so would we Still have timezones???? Brainfood,,,[/shadow][/glow]
where do babies come from?  ???
<t></t>
is santa real
<t></t>
i have very deep thoughts on the future of total gender equality and the followed abolishment of genders that nobody is smart enough to understand
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
chasE^acL Wrote:is santa real

real fat
Roundel Wrote:

real fat

sick
Roundel Wrote:

real fat

real phat
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:

real fat

real phat

coo;
<t></t>
If i punch myself and it hurts then am i weak or am i strong
<t></t>
TheAceMario Wrote:If i punch myself and it hurts then am i weak or am i strong

it all depends on if you feel pleasure from the pain of the punches or not
the universe is ever expanding
but what is it expanding into
SDC Wrote:the universe is ever expanding

it's expanding into the shape of a dick, then it will mate with another universe
that's how big bang was formed
big bang

Its not expanding in the sense that space is being added to the edges, its expanding in the sense that every point is getting farther apart.

Imagine if u were a 2d person living on a ballon. You could walk around the entire balloon and never find an "edge" of your universe. But if someone then inflated the balloon more, everything in your universe would get farther apart, even though your universe wouldn't have really expanded in the sense that space was added to its edges.

Its a sorta similar thing with our universe, except we don't know for sure the specifics, but just like how someone on the balloon could figure out the shape of the balloon by measuring the ways things got distorted as the balloon was inflated, we can learn some things about the shape (well, the topology) of the universe by the way things get distorted.
Roundel Wrote:

Its not expanding in the sense that space is being added to the edges, its expanding in the sense that every point is getting farther apart.

Imagine if u were a 2d person living on a ballon. You could walk around the entire balloon and never find an "edge" of your universe. But if someone then inflated the balloon more, everything in your universe would get farther apart, even though your universe wouldn't have really expanded in the sense that space was added to its edges.

Its a sorta similar thing with our universe, except we don't know for sure the specifics, but just like how someone on the balloon could figure out the shape of the balloon by measuring the ways things got distorted as the balloon was inflated, we can learn some things about the shape (well, the topology) of the universe by the way things get distorted.

critical density of the universe is fun too

tells us how our universe is gonna end up

and yeah, the universe isn't really expanding onto anything, it's expanding onto itself in a way. the universe is homogenous and isotropic, so it doesn't really have an edge so to speak
<t></t>
Roundel Wrote:

my theory is wayy better
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]I wish my D,ick would exxpand so I could have Se'x with this Universe[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]I wish my D,ick would exxpand so I could have Se'x with this Universe[/shadow][/glow]

technically u are constantly penetrating the universe
Roundel Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]I wish my D,ick would exxpand so I could have Se'x with this Universe[/shadow][/glow]

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Broe..., TH'at measns Your fucking it too.... Wer having a threesomne right now,,,This is the bbest day of my life[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:
Roundel Wrote:

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Broe..., TH'at measns Your fucking it too.... Wer having a threesomne right now,,,This is the bbest day of my life[/shadow][/glow]

why do people dislike your posts they are top tier