Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: JordanDark Souls
Anyone here play it? I just beat the first one for the first time, it's fucking incredible.
I don't want to disappoint you
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Yes.. Im A big soul'es fan.,, the frist half of dqrk souls 1 is amazing.... But the last Part of the game was Like wading In Garbage Creek with Boots Made of Shit......

i like desmons souls the most tied with darjk souls 3 [/shadow][/glow]
[color=green][b][i][glow=Green,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]why play dark souls if my soul is already dark
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Yes.. Im A big soul'es fan.,, the frist half of dqrk souls 1 is amazing.... But the last Part of the game was Like wading In Garbage Creek with Boots Made of Shit......

how the fuck was the first half of dark souls better than the second half? Anor Londo, Duke's Archive, Ruins of New Londo, Lost City of Izaleth, Tomb of Giants? You're fuckin nuts. Also Dark Souls 1 is waaay better than 3.
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:[b][i][glow=Green,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]why play dark souls if my soul is already dark

[color=red][b][i][glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]bro I thenk I just Gort [color=green]""High"" From readign this... Epic Shet....
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Yes.. Im A big soul'es fan.,, the frist half of dqrk souls 1 is amazing.... But the last Part of the game was Like wading In Garbage Creek with Boots Made of Shit......

how the fuck was the first half of dark souls better than the second half? Anor Londo, Duke's Archive, Ruins of New Londo, Lost City of Izaleth, Tomb of Giants? You're fuckin nuts. Also Dark Souls 1 is waaay better than 3.

[b][i][glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]bro Anor Londo was fugen Epic.... But Those Otther places Sucked Fat Chode... Izaltith and tomb of the Giants could have been Grate If their werent Rush'ed.... i like Sens's' Fortres and[color=green] DANKrpot garden and stuff
Ottercookies2 Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

[b][i][glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]bro Anor Londo was fugen Epic.... But Those Otther places Sucked Fat Chode... Izaltith and tomb of the Giants could have been Grate If their werent Rush'ed.... i like Sens's' Fortres and[color=green] DANKrpot garden and stuff
nah man, you're delusional. Izalith was cool (except the boss), Tomb of giants was terrifying and awesome, ruins of new londo is one of the coolest areas in the game, and fuckin sen's fortress sucked.
dark souls 3 is a masterpiece
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:dark souls 3 is a masterpiece
So far I am having trouble with it. poise is broken and parrying is different
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

nah man, you're delusional. Izalith was cool (except the boss), Tomb of giants was terrifying and awesome, ruins of new londo is one of the coolest areas in the game, and fuckin sen's fortress sucked.

no those end game areas were awful. their bosses were all shitty or unoriginal except for nito
Popcorn897 Wrote:

you must be a giant shield n00b. they said their original design of poise wasn't how they intended it to work and they made it pretty much bloodborne with no poise at all, so rolling is pretty much your new shield
play dk 2 co op with my friend but he sucks kind of a lot
Popcorn897 Wrote:

eh, you get used to it

just come into it blind and everything's a-ok

poise being turned off is bs though
<t></t>
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]the last Part of the game was Like wading In Garbage Creek with Boots Made of Shit......[/shadow][/glow]

another classic  ;D
Arch_Mage Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

eh, you get used to it

yeah it makes heavy armor useless since the damage formulas only account for wearing armor in the slot not necessarily which type

truly fashionsouls
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

eh, you get used to it

yeah it makes heavy armor useless since the damage formulas only account for wearing armor in the slot not necessarily which type

truly fashionsouls

this is why you do a dex+vit build like papa arch
<t></t>
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

you must be a giant shield n00b. they said their original design of poise wasn't how they intended it to work and they made it pretty much bloodborne with no poise at all, so rolling is pretty much your new shield

I wasn't a giant shield noob, I used a parrying dagger or 2 handed in DS1. I'm just now learning how to play Ds3 well though. Backstab is the way to go apparently, it's so easy in this game
Popcorn897 Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

I wasn't a giant shield noob, I used a parrying dagger or 2 handed in DS1. I'm just now learning how to play Ds3 well though. Backstab is the way to go apparently, it's so easy in this game

backstab is only useful for pvp, when it comes to pve just keep slashing away since the enemies will be stunlocked
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

backstab is only useful for pvp, when it comes to pve just keep slashing away since the enemies will be stunlocked

unless they're the pot-throwers in which case they will fucking end you
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

unless they're the pot-throwers in which case they will fucking end you

slash slash slash roll back roll forward slash slash slash
or if theyve already thrown the pot, just parry their meat saw thing, it's really easy