sitting around 746 trophies rn

[img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/03VRgT3.jpg[/img]
should we make an iron noob clan

also for anyone needs a clan
I'm coleader in a 50/50 player clan and have 2.5K donations so far this week
<t></t>
SDC Wrote:sitting around 746 trophies rn

-snip-

you could easily bump to like 1400 trophies if you wanted. Your deck is interesting.
I don't want to disappoint you
that game looks gayer than me
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Popcorn897 Wrote:

-snip-

you could easily bump to like 1400 trophies if you wanted. Your deck is interesting.

Yeah, I only.play a few times here and there in a day, so I don't advance as much as I want to.

As for my deck, I usually keep more defense than offence. I find defending is a lot easier if you do a few huge attacks on the enemies towers rather than a bunch if small attacks, and then just snipe the towers with a fireball when their health is low enough
SDC Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

-snip-

Yeah, I only.play a few times here and there in a day, so I don't advance as much as I want to.

As for my deck, I usually keep more defense than offence. I find defending is a lot easier if you do a few huge attacks on the enemies towers rather than a bunch if small attacks, and then just snipe the towers with a fireball when their health is low enough

My deck is pretty much the opposite. It's all about keeping constant small attacks going so they have to defend. It keeps me in control of the game
Popcorn897 Wrote:
SDC Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

-snip-

My deck is pretty much the opposite. It's all about keeping constant small attacks going so they have to defend. It keeps me in control of the game

I'm not one to attack when they can defend well. If they're focused on offense, I can set up a few defenses and attack the others towers and get some good damage in.
i got addicted to it for a week straight and then never touched it again

i'm sure i can pick it up again though
wai-man Wrote:i got addicted to it for a week straight and then never touched it again

i'm sure i can pick it up again though

You should, It's still fun.
We've got a clan now. IronNoob, join if you want I donate all fucking day.