Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canada appreciation thread
Show your praise for this great country in this thread!

[img width=600]http://i.imgur.com/xQmDbe5.gif[/img]
fuck canadia
[Image: 929bfaccc0e130bd8fdb925412a227f2.png]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:fuck canadia

you would have to be stupid do dislike a country so amazing as Canada
Roundel Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:fuck canadia

you would have to be stupid do dislike a country so amazing as Canada

maybe i am stupid
I don't like Canada but I live 10 min from it
Harvey's best fast food place ever
<t></t>
harper
that is all
fun fact roundel, if u didn't know, to 99% of us americaners the map ur showing us is very foreign

like bunches of us have never really seen this map and it looks crazy weird to us. none of us could tell u where any particular provence is in relation to another one (except for maybe bc or ontario)

but u grew up with this map so u probably kno it like the back of ur hand
odd
Dartz Wrote:fun fact roundel, if u didn't know, to 99% of us americaners the map ur showing us is very foreign

like bunches of us have never really seen this map and it looks crazy weird to us. none of us could tell u where any particular provence is in relation to another one (except for maybe bc or ontario)

but u grew up with this map so u probably kno it like the back of ur hand
odd

Ye it's strange to think about 4 sure
It's probably a situation that nearly everybody is in; everyone is familiar with the map of their own country but not the maps of others

Actually the more I think about the less weird it is. It's like knowing your family tree, your middle name, or the layout of ur house, nobody else really knows those thangs but ur super familiar with them
I've been very seriously considering moving to British Columbia in the next 6 months. My family is moving about 20 minutes away from the border and I've been having a bit of an existential crisis of sorts here recently so I'm not really sure what I want or need. I feel like maybe it would be a good change.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I've been very seriously considering moving to British Columbia in the next 6 months. My family is moving about 20 minutes away from the border and I've been having a bit of an existential crisis of sorts here recently so I'm not really sure what I want or need. I feel like maybe it would be a good change.

ive never been to BC but i've heard the housing prices are getting super high, even for canadian standards
Nutsnbolts Wrote:I've been very seriously considering moving to British Columbia in the next 6 months. My family is moving about 20 minutes away from the border and I've been having a bit of an existential crisis of sorts here recently so I'm not really sure what I want or need. I feel like maybe it would be a good change.

don't you live in NC? don't move fam we need 2 be buddies :(
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Yeah, I was gonna stay and I want to stay but I'm not super happy working my ass off like I was at my past job. The people here that are friends with me on snapchat know about how I work 14 hour days and shit. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do that every day to just barely scrape by in a shitty one room apartment. That's the main reason I'm moving. Trust me though, I really would love to stay in NC.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Yeah, I was gonna stay and I want to stay but I'm not super happy working my ass off like I was at my past job. The people here that are friends with me on snapchat know about how I work 14 hour days and shit. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do that every day to just barely scrape by in a shitty one room apartment. That's the main reason I'm moving. Trust me though, I really would love to stay in NC.

but but but we never even got to meet up :(