Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: JordanAnyone actually doing anything for April Fools?
I know we're all about making shitty jokes, but is anyone actually playing any funny pranks today?
I don't want to disappoint you
that requires effort

and friends
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:that requires effort

and friends

hey but I'm your friend
<t></t>
but what if April fools was just a joke man which a was a joke
<t></t>
chasE Wrote:

and friends

hey but I'm your friend

hey fuck off, he's mine
Popcorn897 Wrote:
chasE Wrote:

and friends

hey but I'm your friend

hey fuck off, he's mine

o bby
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:
chasE Wrote:

and friends

HES MIEN
hey but I'm your friend

hey fuck off, he's mine

o bby
<t></t>
ur mum

haha april fools
i went on iron noob LOL
Spent the day in Asheville, NC. It's like San Francisco on the east coast.
Roundel Wrote:i went on iron noob LOL

xddddddddddddddddddddd
I have a story to tell about this very April Fools day.
Once upon a time, on this very day, I pranked my mother (this story is 100% legit *wink wink* ;) ).
My mom said she needed some milk, so I ran to the nearest Walgreens to buy some.
Well, it turned out that the refrigerator that had milk shut off and all the milk went bad, so I went my own way around the store, looking for something entertaining. Folks, I believe that I found the most entertaining thing possible; a didlo! Man the things I could have done with it! I enjoyed looking at it, but I fantasized what I could have done with it out of the box. I thought to myself, "Fuck, I forgot todays April Fools" and then I thought to myself, "I have the best prank idea... EVER". I brought that very purple, girthy, big dildo home to my mother. She grabbed the nearest frying pan and screamed "THIS AINT NO FUCKIN MILK" like a black lady on her period. She then proceeded to take my phone and take it away from me.
I haven't seen that phone since...

(First forum post) (pls show love)
<t></t>
Cowie Wrote:I have a story to tell about this very April Fools day.
Once upon a time, on this very day, I pranked my mother (this story is 100% legit *wink wink* ;) ).
My mom said she needed some milk, so I ran to the nearest Walgreens to buy some.
Well, it turned out that the refrigerator that had milk shut off and all the milk went bad, so I went my own way around the store, looking for something entertaining. Folks, I believe that I found the most entertaining thing possible; a didlo! Man the things I could have done with it! I enjoyed looking at it, but I fantasized what I could have done with it out of the box. I thought to myself, "Fuck, I forgot todays April Fools" and then I thought to myself, "I have the best prank idea... EVER". I brought that very purple, girthy, big dildo home to my mother. She grabbed the nearest frying pan and screamed "THIS AINT NO FUCKIN MILK" like a black lady on her period. She then proceeded to take my phone and take it away from me.

none of this is real. In a real story, you would've shoved the didlo up your own asshole.

also why teh fuck would Walgreens have a dildo

also what the fuck
Popcorn897 Wrote:

none of this is real. In a real story, you would've shoved the didlo up your own asshole.

also what the fuck

autism
<t></t>
Popcorn897 Wrote:

also what the fuck

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/dildos/ID=361975-tier3 fight me
<t></t>
Cowie Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

also what the fuck

not enough proof, buy me one so I'll know for sure
Popcorn897 Wrote:
Cowie Wrote:
Popcorn897 Wrote:

also what the fuck

not enough proof, buy me one so I'll know for sure

Whats ur address?
<t></t>