Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: DeletedAny Methods Of Getting To Sleep Faster?
What are some methods that you have to get to sleep faster?

(besides fapping)
<t></t>
Cowie Wrote:(besides fapping)

well fuck jeez thanks for limiting my options
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Cowie Wrote:(besides fapping)

well fuck jeez thanks for limiting my options

ok fine fapping is legal...
<t></t>
xanax
meditate but while lying down and also less seriously than real meditation

like, meditate with a mantra and stuff but if your mind is wandering don't worry too much

for me it eventually gets to a point where my brain will start visualizing random things, and ill acknowledge the visualization and clear my mind again, but within a few seconds the visualizations start up again. for me thats when i know im about to fall asleep (but when that happens you still have to continue so you dont lose it)
stay off your computer and phone for like an hour before you sleep.

failing that, I like to listen to podcasts sometimes. They help put me to sleep.
I don't want to disappoint you
Nutsnbolts Wrote:xanax

Nutsnbolts posts drugs as the answer
classic nutsnbolts back at it again
death
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Smokeing some weed XD yau'll know what im Talkin about.... the [glow=red,5,500]good shite[/glow][/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]Smokeing some weed XD yau'll know what im Talkin about.... the [glow=red,5,500]good shite[/glow][/shadow][/glow]
I don't want to disappoint you
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I was joking but xanax would run circles around any of the other suggestions here. Still though, don't do xanax. In terms of safe drugs you can get at a local store you can check out DPH or Benedryl, probably around 50 - 75mg for help sleeping. I'd caution you against using it on a nightly basis though. A more natural remedy that has worked for me is valerian root. You can buy it fresh and make tea or get it in capsules at most drug stores.

Also, if you find yourself laying in bed staring at the wall then you could try getting up, keeping the lights low, and doing something boring like calculus until you start to yawn. You'll probably have an easier time going to sleep after that.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Benedryl,

Also, if you find yourself laying in bed staring at the wall then you could try getting up, keeping the lights low, and doing something boring like calculus until you start to yawn. You'll probably have an easier time going to sleep after that.

hah jokes on you i already constantly take Benedryl for allergies
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Benedryl,

It has been linked to ED in males who use it heavily. I'm not sure how often "constantly" is or what type of doses you're using though.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Benedryl,

It has been linked to ED in males who use it heavily. I'm not sure how often "constantly" is or what type of doses you're using though.

oh god, thankfully I was joking
ASMR

or spw
(shit piss wank)
wai-man Wrote:or spw
(shit piss wank)

is that exact order required?
<t></t>
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I was joking but xanax would run circles around any of the other suggestions here. Still though, don't do xanax. In terms of safe drugs you can get at a local store you can check out DPH or Benedryl, probably around 50 - 75mg for help sleeping. I'd caution you against using it on a nightly basis though. A more natural remedy that has worked for me is valerian root. You can buy it fresh and make tea or get it in capsules at most drug stores.

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left] the Only time I tried xanex for Fun I woke up Confused Outisde of my House and i Dident remember ANYTHING!! so i agree[/shadow][/glow]
Ottercookies2 Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

HANGOVER 4: OTTERCOOKIES FRONT YARD

[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left] the Only time I tried xanex for Fun I woke up Confused Outisde of my House and i Dident remember ANYTHING!! so i agree[/shadow][/glow]
<t></t>
Ottercookies2 Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

It's a real bitch man. Very addictive and probably one of the most destructive drugs out there.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Ottercookies2 Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

It's a real bitch man. Very addictive and probably one of the most destructive drugs out there.

You're taking the troll seriously.
<t></t>