Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: sicariusmed thread
drugs
i like the green
out of weed so im using the shit my friends got lmao i think this week i used double of what we used at a party last friday. friend of mine in socal has cocaine, dmt, and lsd still layin around i think and i got invited but honestly idk if i wanna fuck with that. lsd would still be aight but cocaine man? that $ and addiction isnt worth the 20minute high
hootaloo Wrote:friend of mine in socal has cocaine, dmt, and lsd still layin around i think and i got invited but honestly idk if i wanna fuck with that. lsd would still be aight but cocaine man? that $ and addiction isnt worth the 20minute high
you're right.  the best thing to do is not start.  stick with weed man.

this is just a friendly word of advice and i'm not saying you should listen to me, but consider it
you may be better off not associating with people who keep hard drugs lying about.  it's only a matter of time until they pressure you
hootaloo Wrote:out of weed so im using the shit my friends got lmao i think this week i used double of what we used at a party last friday.
how much is that?
sica Wrote:
hootaloo Wrote:out of weed so im using the shit my friends got lmao i think this week i used double of what we used at a party last friday.
how much is that?
2g of pure dutch lemon ice. doesnt sound like much but .3 is enough for me to feel like life isnt real anymore. partially because im lightweight and partially because i suffer from disassociation ????
hootaloo Wrote:
sica Wrote:
how much is that?
2g of pure dutch lemon ice. doesnt sound like much but .3 is enough for me to feel like life isnt real anymore. partially because im lightweight and partially because i suffer from disassociation ????
2g is a good amount.  I usually limit myself to around .10 to .15 per day but I am running on a small supply.  I'm planning on getting a lemon strain soon myself.  Did what you have actually taste/smell like lemons?
sica Wrote:2g is a good amount.  I usually limit myself to around .10 to .15 per day but I am running on a small supply.  I'm planning on getting a lemon strain soon myself.  Did what you have actually taste/smell like lemons?
have u ever drank corona? i always thought that a fresh bottle of that smelled a bit like weed. fresh lemon ice smells almost exactly like corona. i cant comment much on the taste, weed has always just tasted like weed with me haha
hootaloo Wrote:
sica Wrote:2g is a good amount.  I usually limit myself to around .10 to .15 per day but I am running on a small supply.  I'm planning on getting a lemon strain soon myself.  Did what you have actually taste/smell like lemons?
have u ever drank corona? i always thought that a fresh bottle of that smelled a bit like weed. fresh lemon ice smells almost exactly like corona. i cant comment much on the taste, weed has always just tasted like weed with me haha
I haven't.  Molson Canadian is my dig.

I've had a strain called Agent Orange that smelled and tasted very tangy.  I generally use a vaporizer so I think I get more of a taste from my green.
I'm going to get some Super Lemon Haze and am hoping the result will be equal to the amount of smell/taste that I got out of the Orange stuff.
sica Wrote:
hootaloo Wrote:friend of mine in socal has cocaine, dmt, and lsd still layin around i think and i got invited but honestly idk if i wanna fuck with that. lsd would still be aight but cocaine man? that $ and addiction isnt worth the 20minute high
you're right.  the best thing to do is not start.  stick with weed man.

this is just a friendly word of advice and i'm not saying you should listen to me, but consider it
you may be better off not associating with people who keep hard drugs lying about.  it's only a matter of time until they pressure you
however, it's your life and I don't give a shit.  do what you will
not my place to judge or preach
i might start smoking again now that i have my own place and don't have to deal with people anymore

also actually knowing about different strains and such is nice instead of just smoking whatever the cool guy had because i was 16 and couldn't buy myself
I'm on Aspirin for a while due to my heart surgery.

wait I think I've misunderstood this topic
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:I'm on Aspirin for a while due to my heart surgery.

Aspirin is a gateway drug
unimp Wrote:i might start smoking again now that i have my own place and don't have to deal with people anymore

also actually knowing about different strains and such is nice instead of just smoking whatever the cool guy had because i was 16 and couldn't buy myself
it's a lot easier to find, learn about, and obtain different strains now.  gone are the days of needing a cool guy for your supply
sica Wrote:

o no im gonna b a druggy now
damn you surgeons
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
sica Wrote:

damn you surgeons
next you'll be on morphine and from there it's straight road to vicodin
sica Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
sica Wrote:

damn you surgeons
next you'll be on morphine and from there it's straight road to vicodin

Actually I was on morphine for a bit in the hospital.  Got taken off of it before I was even sane enough to remember being on it, apparently I can just get heart surgery and survive off of Tylenol pain free, so i dont even remember what morphine felt like
sica Wrote:
unimp Wrote:i might start smoking again now that i have my own place and don't have to deal with people anymore

it's a lot easier to find, learn about, and obtain different strains now.  gone are the days of needing a cool guy for your supply
i mean its more like you have to be 18 to buy here
unimp Wrote:
sica Wrote:

ah.  what is your nationality?
sica Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
sica Wrote:

ah.  what is your nationality?
dutch as fuck