Pretty fuckin awesome
<t></t>
what size
<t></t>
ive had one for over four years lmao. the same thing, as well
Arch_Mage Wrote:what size

Samsung 850 250GB
<t></t>
Donnies Catch Wrote:ive had one for over four years lmao. the same thing, as well
holy shit thats awesome dude
chasE^acL Wrote:

Samsung 850 250GB

oh cool that's what i have

you using it for boot?

i installed mgsv on mine to reduce load times

really good for shit like skype and steam, too
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Samsung 850 250GB

you using it for boot?

yeah installing Windows on it right now
bought a 1TB WD black along with it for less important games

what's the pros of having skype on it?
<t></t>
chasE^acL Wrote:what's the pros of having skype on it?
it uninstalls quicker so you can download discord faster
chasE^acL Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Samsung 850 250GB

you using it for boot?

yeah installing Windows on it right now
bought a 1TB WD black along with it for less important games

what's the pros of having skype on it?

programs on an SSD open faster, especially if they're start-up programs. you should always install start-up programs on your SSD, that way you can use your PC within seconds, and don't get the whole thing where you sit idling on your desktop for programs to start-up.
<t></t>
Donnies Catch Wrote:

i'd use discord if it wasn't a shit copy of slack
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:i'd use discord if it wasn't a shit copy of slack
slack is for business communication?...
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:i'd use discord if it wasn't a shit copy of slack
slack is for business communication?...

or just a good alternative to IRC :?

discord is literally slack with worse security, awkward interface and voice chat
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:or just a good alternative to IRC :?

discord is literally slack with worse security, awkward interface and voice chat
yea how about no thanks. discord has a bigger community regardless, and is focused to replace TS and skype, whilst slack is focused on being for businesses. hence me trusting it more for future reference.
not to mention i have a 100+ member discord channel so leaving wasnt an option anyways
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:or just a good alternative to IRC :?

yea how about no thanks. discord has a bigger community regardless, and is focused to replace TS and skype, whilst slack is focused on being for businesses. hence me trusting it more for future reference.
not to mention i have a 100+ member discord channel so leaving wasnt an option anyways

slack has a lot more integrity, especially since their design is actually original and wasn't shamelessly plagiarised!!!!!

not to mention that slack isn't pandering to gamer culture awkwardly
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:slack has a lot more integrity, especially since their design is actually original and wasn't shamelessly plagiarised!!!!!
as if the majority of the people give a fuck about that anyways.
regardless, they cater towards different things.

Arch_Mage Wrote:not to mention that slack isn't pandering to gamer culture awkwardly
because

slack is for businesses

chill
<t></t>
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:not to mention that slack isn't pandering to gamer culture awkwardly
because

slack is for businesses

it's made in a way that doesn't have to be exclusively for businesses, and it's very clear in their design decisions!!
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:it's made in a way that doesn't have to be exclusively for businesses, and it's very clear in their design decisions!!
https://slack.com/is yea just look at their toor video it definitely isnt a business
Arch_Mage Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

good lord you're more retarded than Chase

I've used both Slack and Discord for over a year.  They aren't even designed for the same thing.

Slack isn't even that good.  You're comparing apples to oranges, as well, and if you think they're even remotely comparable in the way you're comparing them you're pretty stupid.    Slack is far more business, and I wouldn't be caught dead using it for anything else.  Discord has a lot of gaming memes, but incorporates good voice chat, nice room systems, and far more casual yet efficient things..  Because it's designed for more casual usage and, GASP, voice chat.
It's designed as a skype and teamspeak killer.  And that's what it has nailed.  Slack was designed as a professional-ish business-chatroom-group solution-thing.  And it has that nailed.

I've used Slack even longer than Discord.  They are not comparable - please kill yourself.
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:

good lord you're more retarded than Chase

I've used both Slack and Discord for over a year.  They aren't even designed for the same thing.

Slack isn't even that good.  You're comparing apples to oranges, as well, and if you think they're even remotely comparable in the way you're comparing them you're pretty stupid.    Slack is far more business, and I wouldn't be caught dead using it for anything else.  Discord has a lot of gaming memes, but incorporates good voice chat, nice room systems, and far more casual yet efficient things..  Because it's designed for more casual usage and, GASP, voice chat.
It's designed as a skype and teamspeak killer.  And that's what it has nailed.  Slack was designed as a professional-ish business-chatroom-group solution-thing.  And it has that nailed.

I've used Slack even longer than Discord.  They are not comparable - please kill yourself.

you are retarded yourself for spending time on retards
<t></t>