What do you guys think?
<t></t>
is it confirmed yet
SDC Wrote:is it confirmed yet
dont think so but im jealous if they are out
i wish people wouldn't vote leave :(
<t></t>
it's fucking retarded to just leave he EU, there's more cons than pros
Anyone voting to leave EU should be sent into exile.
SDC Wrote:it's fucking retarded to just leave he EU, there's more cons than pros

i think EU forces the UK to take in refugees and give them stuff
<t></t>
chasE^acL Wrote:
SDC Wrote:it's fucking retarded to just leave he EU, there's more cons than pros

that's a pretty good reason innit
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
yeah UK is fucking dumb for not wanting rapefugees and trying to preserve their culture
SDC Wrote:is it confirmed yet

Referendum is on the 23rd
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:yeah UK is fucking dumb for not wanting rapefugees and trying to preserve their culture

Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Okay, thought I was wrong for thinking the same thing.  Good to know I'm not alone.

Also worth noting, more people slow down their free medical system.  My cousin who lives in UK had brain cancer and they couldn't get her surgery for 2 months.  More people would just make the process slower.
<t></t>
chasE^acL Wrote:
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:yeah UK is fucking dumb for not wanting rapefugees and trying to preserve their culture

Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Okay, thought I was wrong for thinking the same thing.  Good to know I'm not alone.

Also worth noting, more people slow down their free medical system.  My cousin who lives in UK had brain cancer and they couldn't get her surgery for 2 months.  More people would just make the process slower.

yes, but people who can't afford healthcare don't die/get worse because they can't get treatment.

i have a friend with ankylosing spondylitis. she can't work because she's in constant agony. she's able to get treatment for her condition with a free healthcare system - disability benefits wouldn't cover the cost of her treatment and her living expenses.

not to mention the US have a ridiculously expensive healthcare system. i'd rather have to wait a bit longer for treatment than have to cough up literally thousands of quid just to get treatment.
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

yes, but people who can't afford healthcare don't die/get worse because they can't get treatment.

i have a friend with ankylosing spondylitis. she can't work because she's in constant agony. she's able to get treatment for her condition with a free healthcare system - disability benefits wouldn't cover the cost of her treatment and her living expenses.

not to mention the US have a ridiculously expensive healthcare system. i'd rather have to wait a bit longer for treatment than have to cough up literally thousands of quid just to get treatment.

funny you mention that considering I'm lined up for an expensive heart surgery this year
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Arch_Mage Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

It's not about the UK system, but about loads of refugees with shitty health and no job being forced into it.

Honestly EU can completely fuck off with the human rights crap, it's their own clusterfuck in the middle east and not our problem.
unimp Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

It's not about the UK system, but about loads of refugees with shitty health and no job being forced into it.

Honestly EU can completely fuck off with the human rights crap, it's their own clusterfuck in the middle east and not our problem.

yeah we should totally just let all those refugees die haha!!!!!
<t></t>
Why should Western Europe be responsible for the mistakes of a bunch of religious zealots in the Middle East? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And why should the UK pay for their healthcare? It might look like it's free, but it only works because everyone pays a fixed amount (which refugees don't because apparently they're better than everyone else).
Arch_Mage Wrote:
unimp Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
chasE^acL Wrote:

yeah we should totally just let all those refugees die haha

yes
<t></t>
Arch_Mage Wrote:yeah we should totally just let all those refugees die haha

so that means they should take in millions of them who don't understand or give a fuck about european culture? not to mention that a majority of these "refugees" are actually not impoverished and are males who could and should be fighting and restoring their own shitty countries, but instead leech off of europe's wealth and rape their women

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpre...e-are-men/
xXxCGMxXx Wrote:
Arch_Mage Wrote:yeah we should totally just let all those refugees die haha

so that means they should take in millions of them who don't understand or give a fuck about european culture? not to mention that a majority of these "refugees" are actually not impoverished and are males who could and should be fighting and restoring their own shitty countries, but instead leech off of europe's wealth and rape their women

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpre...e-are-men/

yeah, because people should totally be forced to fight. they're fucking fleeing from a war, do you really think they left because they wanted to leech off of europe? they left because they would fucking die if they didn't.

unimp Wrote:And why should the UK pay for their healthcare? It might look like it's free, but it only works because everyone pays a fixed amount (which refugees don't because apparently they're better than everyone else).

what? it's income tax. part of your pay is automatically taken by the government - it's not like it's optional. they aren't claiming to be better than you? they're in a foreign land where people automatically think they're fucking terrorists or something, and won't employ them. have you ever even fucking met a refugee?

we pay for the healthcare of others because we actually have basic empathy?

consider this: your country is hit by a devastating war and you have no choice but to flee. you go to a foreign country where the conditions are better. now say you're injured, or you have a debilitating condition. you can't feasibly earn enough to pay for treatment, so you suffer daily.

the reason we pay for the healthcare system is because we would want the same if we were in their shoes.

refugees are fucking people, they're not animals.
<t></t>