was this supposed to be an entertaining story
seems like an average day in an online game and i don't even play dayz
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:was this supposed to be an entertaining story
seems like an average day in an online game and i don't even play dayz
sounds pretty boring to not kill anyone

and another case of dice roll hitreg
this forum is the gayest shit ever lmao
like jesus its just maxwell posting passive aggressively or just plain shitposting because we had a fallout a year ago, and SDC being his hypeman or just being the depressed edgy cock he was 3 years ago as well.
thank god this was an x-post or id be upset for the effort i put in writing this lmao
Donnies Catch Wrote:SDC being his hypeman or just being the depressed edgy cock he was 3 years ago as well.

I mean, you tried
SDC Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:SDC being his hypeman or just being the depressed edgy cock he was 3 years ago as well.

I mean, you tried
tried what
Donnies Catch Wrote:this forum is the gayest shit ever lmao
like jesus its just maxwell posting passive aggressively or just plain shitposting because we had a fallout a year ago, and SDC being his hypeman or just being the depressed edgy cock he was 3 years ago as well.
thank god this was an x-post or id be upset for the effort i put in writing this lmao
yeah damn this is just one big circlejerk

no all of your posts are just legitimately edgy and/or boring as all hell

why is unimp allowed to call it boring but not me //????///
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

'legitimately edgy' and or 'boring as hell'
sorry all i talk about is art, motorcycles, fashion, music, and dayz. but i guess that shit edgy and boring to u
despite being boring as hell you fuckin follow me on twitter though make up your mind

also uni called my hero playstyle boring, not my story
the game is fucked

played 500hrs of the shit on my old acc
fps low too

game shows people are shit inside
<t></t>
[glow=yellow,2,300][shadow=yellow,left]i Actually enjoy This story alot... Is this Game fun.... I wantt o Plays[/shadow][/glow]
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

sorry all i talk about is art, motorcycles, fashion, music, and dayz. but i guess that shit edgy and boring to u
despite being boring as hell you fuckin follow me on twitter though make up your mind

Look man, you are both physically and emotionally a fucking retarded faggot. Probably the most edgy kid on the internet. You have no room to talk Mr.Found-My-Gay-Boyfrind-On-The-Blockland-Forum.
777-300ER Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Look man, you are both physically and emotionally a fucking retarded faggot. Probably the most edgy kid on the internet. You have no room to talk Mr.Found-My-Gay-Boyfrind-On-The-Blockland-Forum.

777 my man
missed you <3
777-300ER Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

S A V a G E
SDC Wrote:
777-300ER Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

777 my man
missed you <3
<3
777-300ER Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Calm down, holy shit
I don't want to disappoint you
Popcorn897 Wrote:
777-300ER Wrote:
Donnies Catch Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

Calm down, holy shit

don't you question overlord 777 u lil shit
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

are you really this stupid? you called the story boring ecen tho it is one of the few that actually creates some activity here. i just said something about the play style.
clearly you have no room to talk as tou dont know absolute shit about me if you think i hadnt broken up like 1.5 years ago

edit @ 777 btw lol