Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: stereomonodid you invest into bitcoin?
I didn't because I didn't have the money or computer power for it, now an individual bitcoin is worth over 10,000 bucks
no but i wish i did

keemstar invested $5000 worth of btc at $7 each a few years ago
he sold it recently at around ~7.5k each iirc

the fucking profit lmao
I actually did lowkey invest in Bitcoin a while ago. I convinced my dad to buy like 10 at about $10.

I still have them. HODLing till the end.
sadly no :(((

fuck bitcoins tbh they're giving smart tech savvy people a get rich quick scheme and im jealous
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
i bought like $8 when it was at 3000 like a couple months ago and now i'm at like $24

fuck i should've bought more
Howe Do you Turn Bitcoines Into Real Life Coine's. I Donot Understand this Also Can you buy Wee'd with bitcoines

mark my words Thouh This initial Bourst of interest will Die sooner ratther than later; But once this Bubble Pops PPl will buy for CHEAP and It Will SOAR.... tha'tes an OTTERCOOKIES PROMISE
so, i'm one of those bitcoin hipsters - i got in in the very early days. i remember mining a bitcoin (rip deepbit pool) and being so happy I got $3 for it.

i remember i made a thread on roblox about it, and i ended up getting into an argument with a popular scripter who said it would fail. i would bump the thread every few months or so to laugh at him and how the price kept rising:
[Image: S1EeFWc.png]
I mined like 0.005 worth of bitcoin 4 or 5 years ago on Slush's Pool. back then that was like $0.03. Now it's worth $60 lol
I never mined but I tried to convince my mom to put $500 in back when they were like $5 a coin though but she didn't take it seriously. Most of my coins go from LBC to a vendor as quickly as safely possible.
I bought £50 worth in March, sold £250 of it a week or so ago and have about £150 of bitcoin rn
(12-05-2017, 06:36 PM)Dartz Wrote: so, i'm one of those bitcoin hipsters - i got in in the very early days. i remember mining a bitcoin (rip deepbit pool) and being so happy I got $3 for it.

i remember i made a thread on roblox about it, and i ended up getting into an argument with a popular scripter who said it would fail. i would bump the thread every few months or so to laugh at him and how the price kept rising:
[Image: S1EeFWc.png]

name and shame who was it
Ya buddy
Man, I wish I got into mining in the early days lol
Bitcoin got fucked
(Yesterday, 01:14 PM)Stereofriend Wrote: Bitcoin got fucked

Show me 3 other securities up 30% since this time last week and I will agree with u
(Yesterday, 01:18 PM)Roundel Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:14 PM)Stereofriend Wrote: Bitcoin got fucked

Show me 3 other securities up 30% since this time last week and I will agree with u
right here
[Image: Middle_Finger_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214][Image: Middle_Finger_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214][Image: Middle_Finger_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Stereofriend for this post:
  • Julian, wukong
Ok I agree with u