Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thread Contributor: DartzPost things you want me to change below
posts that are not things you want me to change will be ignored
(08-10-2017, 03:35 AM)Dartz Wrote: posts that are not things you want me to change will be ignored
just change it back you fucking cunt, this is worse than the last one
I don't want to disappoint you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jordan for this post:
  • Dartz
the quote system is really fuckin shit, why do I have to confirm i want a quote 

[Image: a2bb767eaa.png]

Also

--The new reply system looks really bad.
--The emotes are god awful.
--Everything is hideous to look at.
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
(08-10-2017, 03:55 AM)Maxwell_Edison Wrote: the quote system is really fuckin shit, why do I have to confirm i want a quote 

[Image: a2bb767eaa.png]

Also

--The new reply system looks really bad.
--The emotes are god awful.
--Everything is hideous to look at.

fixed
I changed the smilies to something a bit more... familiar?

Crying Yes Mail Puke Flower Pizza Kitten Cthulhu Nerd Bow Cool Slash Emo Giggle Clapping Happy Smirk Sleepy Dance Shake
[Image: db692e3fb1.png]

please make them if anything like, discord emojis
skype emojis, especially this terrible low-resolution forum version of skype emojis, is absolutely terrible.  I don't want animated emoji.

Crying Puke Lipssealed Worried Wondering Cthulhu Smile Nerd Cool Punch

bad this isn't 1999 you fucking 86 year old man
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
can we have a different theme please? I don't know why you people want to cling on to the original IN color scheme in the first place, it was literally just the default theme that SMF comes pre installed with. myBB is a lot better than PHPBB but it's still a php based forum board so it still sucks. there is so much information being thrown at me all at once when really all I want to do is look at your posts. take XDA as an example on how a forum board should NOT look like and use that. a flat theme would be nice.

i'd also like more forum boards.
(08-10-2017, 05:01 AM)k9rosie Wrote: i'd also like more forum boards.

we've tried more boards before iirc and they've always just died out, if forum boards weren't active enough when ironnoob was at its peak under shedletsky it definitely wont be active noww

also if you're typing a quick reply and then you quote, the text in quick reply doesn't pass over like in smf
add "return to the lounge" at the bottom of every thread that returns back to the lounge (duh lol)
Put the quote button at the top of a post like before pls
SSL is broken. and there's no mobile view
Needs more Roundel related currency.
I liked https and Roundelbucks.
Give Me back My Way Of Wrritign my Post's And I wILL Return...... Worried Worried Worried Im Beggging You
(08-10-2017, 04:42 PM)Ottercookies2 Wrote: Give Me back My Way Of Wrritign my Post's And I wILL Return...... Worried Worried Worried Im Beggging You

u have it back!!!

(08-10-2017, 11:31 AM)Julian Wrote: I liked https and Roundelbucks.

SSL is on, its just if people link non-ssl stuff it will show a mixed content warning. nothing i can do about that except use a plugin that forces ssl for some shit, which might break your guys's avatars.

you SHOULD NOT be getting a red warning/insecure warning, lmk if that is the case 

@nutsnbolts - roundelbucks is coming
@zakoth - ill see what i can do about raising teh quote button
@k9rosie - trust me, nobody hates this shitty default smf color scheme more than i do. but if i change it ppl will be even more mad. if you want to use the mybb default theme, you can switch to that in the UCP.
(08-10-2017, 05:09 PM)Dartz Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 04:42 PM)Ottercookies2 Wrote: Give Me back My Way Of Wrritign my Post's And I wILL Return...... Worried Worried Worried Im Beggging You

u have it back!!!
i ne'ed Glow and Shadowe Bakc for My posts to be beautoful. this Is a Hollow Sham of the "Ortercookie's' Way."
(08-10-2017, 05:11 PM)Ottercookies2 Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 05:09 PM)Dartz Wrote:

u have it back!!!
i ne'ed Glow and Shadowe Bakc for My posts to be beautoful. this Is a Hollow Sham of the "Ortercookie's' Way."

i'll add glow and shadow in the next update =)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dartz for this post:
  • Ottercookies2, Roundel
please god put the things at the top like it was before its annoying me so much dartz pls
(08-14-2017, 03:39 AM)Zakoth Wrote: please god put the things at the top like it was before its annoying me so much dartz pls

i did? wot ru talking about? :0
(08-14-2017, 03:51 AM)Dartz Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 03:39 AM)Zakoth Wrote: please god put the things at the top like it was before its annoying me so much dartz pls

You did but the website makes it look like they're for the post above, it's really annoying.

https://i.gyazo.com/a7c2c29e3e95535fabfd...32bb5e.png There is a dividing line that makes it look like the buttons are for the post above. Fix that
I don't want to disappoint you
(08-14-2017, 06:04 AM)Jordan Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 03:51 AM)Dartz Wrote:

You did but the website makes it look like they're for the post above, it's really annoying.

https://i.gyazo.com/a7c2c29e3e95535fabfd...32bb5e.png There is a dividing line that makes it look like the buttons are for the post above. Fix that

This whole time I thought the quote system was just drunk. This explains things.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nutsnbolts for this post:
  • Maxwell_Edison