No school for me
moving into my apartment on monday and then school starts last week of august
I start my second year of university in late September
probably going to college early next year wish me luck yo
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
i am eagerly waiting
bno scholl for me i been working full time since april 2k16
Spent nearly $1000 yesterday on tuition and textbooks, don't go to school kids
I got offered a job paying $17 an hour today actually. That's mad stacks if you're in NC.
Nutsnbolts post_id=14532 time=1502243504 user_id=20 Wrote:I got offered a job paying $17 an hour today actually. That's mad stacks if you're in NC.

jesus what sorta job is it
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
im in spain for an internship for like a year
i went to college after high school & dropped out. a little over year later i went back, and am now starting my third semester. 3.8 cum gpa so far ;D

spent $600 on books for this semester =\ which rly sucks cuz 80% of my classes are online lmao.
3.8 what gpa
Roundel post_id=14562 time=1502279714 user_id=3 Wrote:3.8 what gpa

cum
Heheheheheh
The boy who is crazy and shouting is not going to be here this year, I heard.
He is the person who gets in trouble the most (and sometimes he gets me in trouble too lol)
I'm very very happy to see him gone !!!!

I'm not sure about the status of the usual annoying black girl or the two boys who like illegal stuff (durg,offion,etc)
(08-10-2017, 11:29 AM)Julian Wrote: The boy who is crazy and shouting is not going to be here this year, I heard.
He is the person who gets in trouble the most (and sometimes he gets me in trouble too lol)
I'm very very happy to see him gone !!!!

I'm not sure about the status of the usual annoying black girl or the two boys who like illegal stuff (durg,offion,etc)
There's a book called The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time about a 15 year old boy with autism. This reads VERY MUCH like a passage from that book. I guess what im asking is are you autistic? It's ok if you are.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nutsnbolts for this post:
  • Jordan
One of my friends told me that the boy who is crazy and shouting is going to be back this year... kuuuuuuuuuu

BONUS: The boy failed a math class and didn't do summer school, so he is held back!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Are you autistic
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nutsnbolts for this post:
  • Dartz
(08-14-2017, 05:35 PM)Nutsnbolts Wrote: Are you autistic

no. Why would you ask that?