Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: NutsnboltsDrug review thread
Since I'm bored.

Hallucinogens
LSD - Probably my favorite psychedelic. Beautiful electric visuals paired with a meaningful yet gentle headspace. Nearly no body load. Prices are constantly dropping also which is very nice.

DMT -  An incredibly personal experience that isn't for the light of heart. I've had rough experiences mixing DMT with other substances, particularly marijuana. There is a very pronounced feeling that you are not alone when you near a breakthrough. A droning hum breaks down your ego and the world fractals away. CEVs fully surround you and are incredibly intricate.

Psilocybin - Similar to LSD but more challenging mentally. You feel more connected to nature and the visuals are more organic. Expect some nausea and anxiety with the comeup.

DOM - I have limited experience with this substance. The duration can be a little much to handle. I always got the stimulating side of this compound more than I did the psychedelic side. The visuals I have had were similar to 2C-E. DOM mixes well with LSD. Some vasoconstriction was present.

2C-B - Incredibly recreational. It's like a light hearted LSD with a touch of MDMA. Intranasal administration is extremely painful and oral administration can cause some nasty nausea. The IV comeup is a little overwhelming and can cause nausea. Plugging seems to be the go to route of administration.

2C-E - Epitomizes psychedelia. Very intense mentally and visually. Routes of administration are the same as 2C-B.

25I-NBOMe - Beautiful electric visuals with not much of a headspace. Vasoconstriction can be a little worrying at higher doses. Duration could be longer. Nothing special but its an extremely cheap trip. It's worth noting that this is one of the few psychedelics that Is a full agonist and its potentially deadly. Proceed with caution.

25C-NBOMe - Similar to 25i but less visual and less stimmy.

LSA - Similar to LSD but much less visual and a lot harder on the body. I may have better experiences if I tried to perform a proper extraction. Eating the seeds causes extreme nausea and stomach pain isnt worth putting up with to trip.

MXE - My favorite disassociative. Euphoric and similar to an opioid at lower doses, wonky at medium doses, and able to bring about extremely spiritual out of body experiences at higher doses. The duration is a bit long but I like that. I never experienced any health related side effects with heavy usage. IM > plugged > sublingual > IV > Intranasally > orally

3-MEO-PCP - Enjoyable at lower doses. Higher doses can lead to a blackout and potentially some manic behavior. Very moreish. Holing seems to not be possible.

2-OXO-PCE - Almost as good as MXE and very comparable. I began to notice some symptoms of bladder/kidney damage after daily use for a couple months. Preferred ROA is similar to MXE.

DXM - Similar to other disassociatives on this list but extremely dirty. There is a heavy body load and the histamine reaction makes it hard to sink in to the experience.

DPH - This is not a recreational substance but it is very interesting. The body load is pretty rough. Hot, nauseous, and heavy. It is surreal to experience such life like hallucinations though and I did enjoy playing the with spiders and talking to the posters in my room. This can be an incredibly sinister substance though and excessive use has been linked to many health problems.

Nitrous Oxide - I fucking love this shit. $13 for a box of 24 charges. It's best when mixed with other substances but can honestly get overwhelming when mixed with stronger psychedelics.

Opioids
Heroin - An Incredible rush when IVed. Very sedating, none of the stimulation you can get with oxycodone. More addictive than other opioids but not as bad as its often portrayed.

Hydrocodone - Gets a lot of shit from addicts but it's pretty enjoyable. It's more sedating than oxycodone but a higher dose is normally necessary which means I have to do a CWE. This shit makes me very itchy which is really the biggest complaint I have.

Oxycodone - More stimulating than other Opioids I've tried but you can still get a nice nod. I try not to IV it much because it's a pill. The rush is good but not as good as Heroin or Morphine. My preferred ROA is intranasal. Good shit but a little pricey.

Morphine - I've only IVed Morphine. It's a very warm rush with a nice little histamine response which can be a bit uncomfortable. Once it evens out its very nice. It would be nicer if it had better legs (it doesn't last very long at all).

Tramadol - Good for a longer lasting buzz but don't expect anything amazing. Seizures can occur with higher doses so try not to push it too high.

Codeine - A good starting opioid, even better with something to potentiate it like promethazine. When taken alone the histamine reaction can be very uncomfortable.

Suboxone - Didn't have high expectations for this one but it's actually quite nice. The come up is quick and it and has nice legs on top of actually being quite euphoric.

Amphetamines/Stimulants
Adderall (Dex Salt, ER and IR) - A decent stimulant though it's a relatively dirty high. I prefer Dexedrine.

Dexedrine (Dex, ER and IR) - Dexedrine IR is my favorite amphetamine. It's extremely euphoric and a clean high compared to vyvanse and Adderall.

Vyvanse (Lisdex) - The comedown is hell and its not as euphoric as Adderall or Dexedrine but is more euphoric than Concerta. The duration is a bit excessive for my taste. If you take this pill expect not to sleep for at least 12 hours.

Concerta - Great for studying but not as euphoric or recreational as Amphetamines.

MDMA - Incredibly euphoric, almost orgasmic. All your senses are heightened and you love everyone and everything. This drug is like love and happiness in powder/pill form. The comedown can be rough if you don't eat/drink. Expect a sore jaw the next day from gurning and to potentially be embarrassed the next day by what you did in the heat of the moment.

Cocaine - Confidence in powder form. I prefer Amphetamines but coke is alright. It's a bit overrated and overpriced in my opinion. If you're going to do it then you should probably shoot it up. Excessive use is a bad idea obviously, triple reuptake inhibitor and all.

Crack Cocaine - Much better than powder. It is VERY addictive. Expect a much more euphoric coke high with more paranoia and intense cravings. I can justify buying this, I can't justify buying powder.

Benzodiazepines
Xanax - Quick acting and somewhat euphoric.

Ativan - Good for panic attacks. Not very recreational.

Klonopin - My favorite pharmaceutical benzo. Very potent and euphoric. Be careful or you will be stumbling around like a zombie. That honestly applies for all of these though.

Flubromazolam - Very moreish and easy to blackout on and over do. If you manage to stay fully there you will experience a euphoric but very sedated high.

Etizolam - Does everything xanax does but better.

Other
Marijuana - I enjoyed it a lot more when I was younger. Indica strains are fun but sativa strains normally make me more uncomfortable than anything unless I mix it with other drugs. That being said, marijuana is incredibly synergetic. It goes very well with nitrous.

Alcohol - Don't drink like a fucking 14 year old and you should enjoy alcohol. If you decide you take back to back shots of tequila then you should expect a bad time.

Ambien - If you get the dose right and stay awake it's very enjoyable. It's like a euphoric insanity. You stumble around and see funny things and have crazy thoughts. Too much though and you black out and can get in to some pretty stupid situations.

Trazadone - It makes me drowsy...

Nicotine - A nice buzz that can come with some shitty nausea if you over do it.

Caffeine - A dirty stimulant.

Soma - Knocked me on my ass. I fell asleep eating a bowl of cereal. Woke up 10 hours later covered in milk and soggy fruit loops.
Nice writeup, I'm going sober except alcohol/caffeine for a while but I'll probably use this to try new stuff if I decide to.

Have you ever tried ketamine?
Zakoth Wrote:Nice writeup, I'm going sober except alcohol/caffeine for a while but I'll probably use this to try new stuff if I decide to.

Nope, I'm wanting to try some. It's very expensive though. You can get 10g of 2-oxo-pce for $200 and 50mg is enough to have an out of body experience with no tolerance. I could get maybe 3.5g of ketamine for that price and it would take like 140mg for an out of body experience with no tolerance and it lasts shorter and does more damage to the body. 
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Zakoth Wrote:Nice writeup, I'm going sober except alcohol/caffeine for a while but I'll probably use this to try new stuff if I decide to.

Nope, I'm wanting to try some. It's very expensive though. You can get 10g of 2-oxo-pce for $200 and 50mg is enough to have an out of body experience with no tolerance. I could get maybe 3.5g of ketamine for that price and it would take like 140mg for an out of body experience with no tolerance and it lasts shorter and does more damage to the body.

Damn, cost me about £35 for a gram a couple years back. Personally I'm not that big of a fan of it but I never k-holed.
Weed has really lost its appeal for me. I was a heavy smoker for a while but have hardly smoked at all in the past half year, and when I do I just don't enjoy it anymore. It's an uncomfortable high.

I really miss acid, by far one of the greatest experiences on this planet.
To elaborate on your nicotine, I only got that really shitty nausea if I had a low tolerance. I smoked cigarettes for about a year, and towards the end of that year I was pretty heavy on it (a pack a day, or every two days) but now I've cut out cigarettes and only vape (relatively high nic levels, 6-10mg). If I smoked a cigarette now, I'd definitely get that nausea. But back when I smoked them daily, getting that nausea was rare/unheard of even if I was chainsmoking like 8 cigaretttes in an evening.

Every morning when I vape, and I'm assuming it's because I was sleeping ~8 hours previously without any nicotine ingestion, I get a really nice but brief high from it. But as I go through the day anything I feel from it is all mild and super mellow and hardly a high/buzz at all :(
I don't see methamphetamine on this list, unless it's one of the chemical names you posted, so I'm taking this as a hopeful you haven't done that ;)

I've taken acid three times and shrooms once, and in my experience shrooms was very very very similar, if not identical, to acid. I took a pretty small amount of shrooms, so it wasn't anywhere near as strong as the acid (each of the three times I took it, they were double-dosed tabs, so pretty fuckin strong). But it was still enough to feel it for the same super long period that you feel acid for (8-16 hours), and I still got tripped on it.

I enjoyed them all, tho
Liam (dartz) Wrote:I don't see methamphetamine on this list, unless it's one of the chemical names you posted, so I'm taking this as a hopeful you haven't done that ;)

I've taken acid three times and shrooms once, and in my experience shrooms was very very very similar, if not identical, to acid. I took a pretty small amount of shrooms, so it wasn't anywhere near as strong as the acid (each of the three times I took it, they were double-dosed tabs, so pretty fuckin strong). But it was still enough to feel it for the same super long period that you feel acid for (8-16 hours), and I still got tripped on it.

I enjoyed them all, tho
Nope, I haven't done meth. I don't really have any issue with trying it as long as it's of decent quality. I just haven't gotten around to it because I've never been interested in it enough to put any money towards it. I would like to know what the IV rush is like.
jesus tits that's a lot of drugs

I'm a clean boi I ain't ever tried any of this stuff, I was on morphine for less than a day at the hospital, but due to me being asleep for most of that time I genuinely couldn't tell you what it felt like, I have no memory if it.  After that because apparently I'm some immortal god I got by on just Tylenol for pain relief.
[Image: Rxemyqh.gif]
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:jesus tits that's a lot of drugs

I'm a clean boi I ain't ever tried any of this stuff, I was on morphine for less than a day at the hospital, but due to me being asleep for most of that time I genuinely couldn't tell you what it felt like, I have no memory if it.  After that because apparently I'm some immortal god I got by on just Tylenol for pain relief.

tylenol, which is acetaminophen, is actually a pretty intense drug (for painkiller, not for recreational use). very dangerous in large prolonged quantities, but it makes up the large majority of most of the "stronger" painkillers you'd get for more intense surgeries or anything. percocet, you may have heard of and is common for intense pain relief, is a bunch of acetaminophen and a little bit of oxycodone.

so callin it "just" tylenol is a little under-gratifying as it's a pretty big player
Liam (dartz) Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:jesus tits that's a lot of drugs

tylenol, which is acetaminophen, is actually a pretty intense drug (for painkiller, not for recreational use). very dangerous in large prolonged quantities, but it makes up the large majority of most of the "stronger" painkillers you'd get for more intense surgeries or anything. percocet, you may have heard of and is common for intense pain relief, is a bunch of acetaminophen and a little bit of oxycodone.

so callin it "just" tylenol is a little under-gratifying as it's a pretty big player

well i mean if u put it like that i guess
Honestky I've always found it crazy hie Tylenol and advil are used to treat chronic kdooopains
Laundry list of health issues and all thsy
Nutsnbolts Wrote:Honestky I've always found it crazy hie Tylenol and advil are used to treat chronic kdooopains

are you infact, currently high?
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:Honestky I've always found it crazy hie Tylenol and advil are used to treat chronic kdooopains

I bought a $80 bag of heroin yesterday morning and it was a new batch, good shit too. I kept nodding off while typing or nodding off and trying to type about whatever my mind starts to gravitate towards.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

I bought a $80 bag of heroin yesterday morning and it was a new batch, good shit too. I kept nodding off while typing or nodding off and trying to type about whatever my mind starts to gravitate towards.

ew heroin
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

ew heroin
Why ew? Lol
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

ew heroin
Why ew? Lol

Multiple cases of heroin addicts in the family, including some that have stolen from us

tis shit drug
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

ew heroin
Why ew? Lol

Multiple cases of heroin addicts in the family, including some that have stolen from us

tis shit drug
Yeah I promised myself id stay away from this shit after one of my best friends overdosed but here I am. Still not as addictive as crack though.
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:
Nutsnbolts Wrote:
Maxwell_Edison Wrote:

ew heroin
Why ew? Lol

tis shit drug
Yeah I promised myself id stay away from this shit after one of my best friends overdosed but here I am. Still not as addictive as crack though.

you should live up to that promise man, it's a noble one.  Break the cycle.